PDA

View Full Version : Practical? Probably not; Pleasurable? Certainly!

Molly Wells
01-09-2012, 03:07 PM
I am working from home today and am spending my time en femme. I have been needing to do some maintenance inside the house, replace some trim, paint, etc. So, I decided to do it as Molly! Wearing a denim skirt, pull over top, hose, heels, bra, forms, etc Molly went to work. Break out the miter saw, cut the trim, nail it up, caulk and paint!
I thought to myself that my attire was not real practical for what I was doing, it is pleasurable to spend time as Molly, then I realized that while at my height of 5'5" it is difficult for me to reach the top of the door trim and drive a nail, with my heels on I could reach it well enough to do the job. Hmmm, maybe it is practical!

Hugs,
Molly

Shananigans
01-09-2012, 03:36 PM
Sounds all too much like a good way to run my hose and ruin my heels, but I guess that's just me!

kimdl93
01-09-2012, 03:42 PM
Molly, I work from home too...here in Houston! I don't generally wear male attire, even for household chores, but I draw the line at wearing skirts and heels for household chores.

LeaP
01-09-2012, 03:52 PM
with my heels on I could reach it well enough to do the job. Hmmm, maybe it is practical!

Hmmm - Jimmy Choo workboots?

Lea

Anne2345
01-09-2012, 03:54 PM
Sounds all too much like a good way to run my hose and ruin my heels, but I guess that's just me!

Nope. It's not just you. It's me, too! :)

Miranda-E
01-09-2012, 06:00 PM
I do work in flats, but it takes a pretty nasty job to make me rethink the denim skirt. Years ago in high school I worked at woolen mill in Maine as an apprentice fixer (Brooks Woolen: "from ewe to you")
Every woman in the shop wore a long denim/duck/canvas skirt. W3 looms lose there timing when the power dips and throw a shuttle across the room. these are 10" long brass tipped oak darts. you see old weavers instictively hit the floor when the lights flicker. you get hit by a shuttle while wearing a loose skirt,the shuttle is caught and sometimes deflected. you get hit with a shuttle wearing jeans and its a straight impact.

Persephone
01-10-2012, 01:29 AM
I know that high heeled hiking and workboots exist 'cause I have some!

So I Googled "high heeled work boots" and a couple of pairs came up. Each woman has to decide for herself which is more practical for the job she has in mind.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/sandylewiscares/high-heel_workboot.jpg...http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/sandylewiscares/bizarreshoes.jpg

Mollyanne
01-10-2012, 04:12 AM
i'll take the ones on the left!!!!!!!!!

Mollyanne

noeleena
01-10-2012, 05:32 AM
Hi,

Molly As a safety officer you know i cant let you dress in such a way that could cause you to hurt your self , in code section no 588890 you know what it says.........Dress appropratly

Gee these do it your selfers,......D I Y'ers,

Even as a woman im not allowed to dress in ummm none work mode.

Hope its all going well for you .

...noeleena...

jillleanne
01-10-2012, 08:18 AM
LOL, Molly I can completely relate to this. I do it all the time, sans the heels anymore. I ususally just wear leggings and flat sandals. I do not know how women with long hair can stand having to keep pushing it back. Talk about a loss of time. I do know why women like short hair. I do not envy women with big breasts having to try to physical work. They always seem to be in the way, don't they? lol And of course, I love it all.

Molly Wells
01-10-2012, 06:13 PM
Thanks all for looking. Most of my dressing is around the house and when I am alone. Usually due to time constraints I remain very casual, wearing panties, bra and forms. Maybe a skirt, often pants. I don't always wear heels, usually something low. Just a casual, around the house femme look. But, on the day in question I had not worn hip pads, hose or heels in a while and really wanted to be a little more dressed up. So, not to be deterred by the work to be done I combined a little pleasure with the tasks at hand. I loved the feel but I will admit it a little over the norm and not what a gg would likely do. I know my wife would be in her "grubbies" lest she ruin her good clothes.
By the way, I did paint two doors and all the trim and got nary of drop on my clothes, something that has rarely happened in guy mode.

Hugs,
Molly

lavistaa62
01-10-2012, 06:24 PM
A cute set of denim overalls and a blouse should fit the bill. There's a wonderful show on HGTV I think with a female host who is fantastic. Plumbing, getting in crawl spaces, elaborate trim work, jackhammers- she takes it all on!

Ellyn
01-11-2012, 12:46 AM
Did Molly attend a trade school?

Krististeph
01-11-2012, 12:57 AM
Lots of my work clothes tend to the 'unisex' look, not sure why. I do have heavy boots in girl's size- and most work gloves in a female medium or large (i have small hands). I'll wear a skirt or a dress sometimes for small around the house jobs- indoors, like painting/plastering, clean/fix the stove or fridge, tile work.
My favorite tool is a set of 12v lithium ion drill / impact driver, excellent torque and battery life- but small and relatively light- does not require heavy muscle! Who knew my accessory selection would run to power tools as well? :-)

linda allen
01-11-2012, 08:08 AM
I am working from home today and am spending my time en femme. I have been needing to do some maintenance inside the house, replace some trim, paint, etc. So, I decided to do it as Molly! Wearing a denim skirt, pull over top, hose, heels, bra, forms, etc Molly went to work. Break out the miter saw, cut the trim, nail it up, caulk and paint!
I thought to myself that my attire was not real practical for what I was doing, it is pleasurable to spend time as Molly, then I realized that while at my height of 5'5" it is difficult for me to reach the top of the door trim and drive a nail, with my heels on I could reach it well enough to do the job. Hmmm, maybe it is practical!

Hugs,
Molly
There's no reason Molly cannot be a carpenter, painter, electrician, etc., but in the "real world", she would not be wearing heels and panty hose. She would, of course, be wearing a bra and panties, but jeans and a T shirt or work shirt, work shoes or sneakers, and if her hair was long, it would be in a pony tail.

Just an afterthought: I make it a point to not use my power tools (other than say, a drill or screwdriver) when dressed or underdressed, because If I had a serious accident, I wouldn't wand to have to worry about changing (if I could) before calling for help.

sweetvictoria
01-11-2012, 11:11 AM
I do chores like that all the time as Victoria. Sometiimes I wear a jean skirt, sometimes womens jeans. I tried doing some work in heels once and I nearly had a bad accident. You don't have to wear hose and heels to look and feel feminine. I love my capris and flat sandles for gardening.

Sammy777
01-11-2012, 11:15 AM

I have to agree with the above statement :)

Being 5'6" myself I can appreciate your comment about the heels helping you reach things, but for me I'd just much rather wear flats/sneakers and use my stable, sturdy step stool. :)

Nicole Brown
01-11-2012, 11:21 AM
Forget about getting a run in your hose or scuffing your heels, you could break a nail or ruin you polish...

cdliz15
01-11-2012, 11:25 AM
I've never done house work while dress, but I have on occasion done some house cleaning as a girl. :)

ArleneRaquel
01-11-2012, 12:44 PM
Since circa 2004 I do my housework totally enfemme, usually flats, shorts, bra, panties, and a top, and I always wear lipstick, if not more makeup, I wear a blonde wig also.

Beverley Sims
01-11-2012, 04:03 PM
Climbing a ladder in heels can be dangerous.
Walking in the snow in heels is stupid.
But it can be an advantage to have a couple of extra inches in height to look over the fence.
You can get busted wearing heels and looking over the fence.
Especially when the mailman comes and pops a letter in the box at EYE LEVEL.