PDA

View Full Version : Another step out.

kimdl93
01-09-2012, 03:48 PM
I just ran out to pick up the mail and happened to go out the door at the same time as a young lady who lives accross the street. I was fully en femme, as I usually am. I know she's seen me a few times as I walked our dogs or moved the trash can from the curb, but this was the first time face to face. So, I figured, what the heck.

I walked accross the street and greeted her. She had a beaming smile on (she's really quite lovely) and met me with a very warm "how are you!" I took the opportunity to acknowledge the obvious - that I looked a bit different than I had in the past, and apoligized by saying that I hoped I wasn't shocking her. She said "That's really great. You need to do what makes you happy". We chatted a little bit and she again emphasized that, its "wonderful" and we're very happy for you! (she and her husband both already knew). Her warm, sincere comments were among the nicest things anyone has said to me,and I am so glad I took the risk to come out a little farther!

Anne2345
01-09-2012, 03:57 PM
I am sitting here, reading your story with a really, really big smile on my face! What an absolutely wonderful story! Your comfort level has certainly shot through the roof lately in a very positive manner! Good for you, and keep posting your stories! :)

Marleena
01-09-2012, 05:50 PM
What a great story Kim! Looks like I need to move to your neighborhood.:)

Carla Stevens
01-09-2012, 05:54 PM
That's fantastic.
If I ever bump into any of my neighbours whilst dressed as Carla, I can only hope they are as friendly & accepting as your wonderful neighbours.

Kelli Ca
01-09-2012, 06:13 PM
awsome you are blessed

Launa
01-09-2012, 07:37 PM
Its good to see that there are people in the world that don't care what you do with yourself.