PDA

View Full Version : An ex...

skylance
01-09-2012, 04:39 PM
I recently got back in touch with an ex of mine, and also a long time friend whom i have known for 10+ years now. Well long story short, we should be meeting up this weekend. She now knows about my dressing habit and is completely cool with it, and so, as a result, when i meet up with her, im giving it pretty good odds that im going to be meeting up with her at least partially dressed :heehee:. Already talked it over with my wife and she is also cool with the idea, so, all things said and done, I'm looking foward to this weekend and catching up with a dear friend and gettign to go out again! (this will be my second time out!!!)

sissystephanie
01-09-2012, 05:53 PM
Do it!! I mean, dress up and meet with your friend. She already knows you crossdress so you are not giving away any secrets!! And since your wife also knows and doesn't care, it is your time to have some fun. Best of luck to you!!

kimdl93
01-09-2012, 06:10 PM
As long as your wife is cool with it, then I'd say go full femme. Why hold anything back.

Barbara Ella
01-09-2012, 06:15 PM
If your wife is really solidly behind this, and you can truly say she will not have second thoughts after it is over, go for it. My only thought is for your second time out it may be a bit too intense to handle meeting an ex, and dressing together. If you feel comfortable, jump.

Babes

DanaR
01-09-2012, 09:55 PM
I agree, that if your wife is cool go ahead. The other thing that I might add, is to maybe ask your friend if it would be okay with her if you showed up as a girl.

Billie Jean
01-09-2012, 11:13 PM
I agree, that if your wife is cool go ahead. The other thing that I might add, is to maybe ask your friend if it would be okay with her if you showed up as a girl.Is your wife going too? She might have uneasy feelings with you being out with an ex and just not telling you. Billie Jean

Jess Marie
01-10-2012, 03:39 AM
Paint me green with envy. Go enjoy yourself and be back by 8.