PDA

View Full Version : Is this a good way to ask a friend?

LeotardMan
01-09-2012, 04:45 PM
I hope I'm posting in the right section. As some of you know I came out to my friend Lucy sometime back about my cross dressing, and she sent me some of her old leotards. However, I would love to dress in her panties. My cross dressing is a bit of a touchy subject and I can tell it makes her a bit UN-easy when we talk about it. And I've been debating about asking if I can have some of her panties. I was thinking of sending her an email such as this:

"Lucy,
As you know sometime back I came out to you about my cross dressing in women's leotards. However, I also like to dress and workout in womens panties now and again. Anyway, I was wondering if you had any panties about if I could have some. I would consider it an honer and thrill to workout in your panties as I do in your leotards. If you don't want to I understand as I would never want to jeopardize our friendship."

What do you think? I live in FL and she lives in GA so its not like were in the same town.

Geoff

JessHaust
01-09-2012, 04:51 PM
I think panties are a very personal item, unlike leotards. If you are not careful, she may read something into the request that you may not intend. Ask her to take you shopping and get your own panties.

Marleena
01-09-2012, 05:38 PM
There is no good way to ask a girl for her panties.:)

DonniDarkness
01-09-2012, 05:40 PM
Go to the store and buy your own.

Wanting panties is one thing but asking her for HER panties is crossing the awkward zone and will probably get you into trouble.

-Donni-

joandher
01-09-2012, 05:43 PM
Ithink if i received that E-MAIL i would be most upset as panties are a very personal item,and it could just be the end of a good friend

Hugs

J-JAY

DanaR
01-09-2012, 05:46 PM
.....................My cross dressing is a bit of a touchy subject and I can tell it makes her a bit UN-easy when we talk about it. .................

If you are trying to freak her out, it sounds like a great way to accomplish this. Buy your own panties. If a girl wants to give you something of hers to wear, that's one thing, but to ask her for something of hers that might be just over the top for her. YMMV

sissystephanie
01-09-2012, 05:47 PM
My late wife was totally supportive of my CD activites during the almost 50 years we had together. But I never once wore her panties! Those are a very personal item. I had, and still have, my own panties. My girl friend has sent me some panties, but they were brand new ones with the tags still attached! As others have said, go to a store and buy your own panties. BTW, my wife's panties were too small for me anyway!

Sara Jessica
01-09-2012, 05:49 PM
Really?

You can't be serious in thinking there is anything even remotely appropriate about such a question.

DonnaT
01-09-2012, 05:52 PM
Definitely a step too far, and those kind of steps are hard to recover from.

Want to maintain your friendship? Don't send that email!

Badtranny
01-09-2012, 05:53 PM
I would consider it an honer and thrill to workout in your panties as I do in your leotards.

So, um, if I say this is a tiny bit out of line and also a smidge creepy would that make anybody upset?

JiveTurkeyOnRye
01-09-2012, 05:55 PM
Asking someone to have some of their used underwear is a topic that will be uncomfortable for them regardless of the gender dynamics of the situation. If you have already felt some uneasiness from her in regards to discussing your crossdressing, I don't think you should even *consider* asking her for some of her panties. For real, they sell panties in stores and the cost is a lot cheaper than a friendship.

Jamie2
01-09-2012, 06:02 PM
Go ahead and send her that E-mail,,,,, Guess what is going to happen???????
You will lose that G.G. friend FOR EVER !!!!!!

Just go to the closest wa% * art and spend a few dollars for some new ones !!
Problem solved.

NicoleScott
01-09-2012, 06:06 PM
If you want to dress in panties, go buy some. Wanting to dress in HER panties, well, something else is going on. It sounds a bit creepy to me.

kimdl93
01-09-2012, 06:08 PM
Absolutely, emphatically, positively not. If you want panties, buy some of your own.

Katelyn B
01-09-2012, 06:10 PM
Its not the creepiest thing you could ask her, but its pretty close.

Even if you don't mean it to, it sounds like there is a real fetish / sexual aspect to the request, which can only make her uncomfortable, just but your own.

Barbara Ella
01-09-2012, 06:11 PM
Way too personal. If she had wanted you to have them, she might have sent them previously. To ask for them is just wrong and sends the wrong message.

Babes

Miranda-E
01-09-2012, 06:21 PM
And I've been debating about asking if I can have some of her panties.

there is no way to ask people for their used underwear without being creepy.
None, no way what so ever. End of story.

Mikaela
01-09-2012, 06:22 PM
That's beyond being inappropriate.
I really can't believe you needed advice on this.

And if she's uneasy about it, you shouldn't even ask her for non-personal items again.

Lucy_Bella
01-09-2012, 06:36 PM
Most of the time when people ask " is this a good way to ask" pretty much already know the answer to their question before asking..

To a scared to buy from the store hit on line places like Ebay sears etc..

abigailf
01-09-2012, 06:38 PM
Geoff,

Is there any specific reason why they need to be her underwear? Is there a reason why you can not buy your own either from a store or online?

The question does come of strange to me, but then again, I am not the authority to judge what is strange.

Shelly Preston
01-09-2012, 06:54 PM
I am afraid there is no good way to ask the question. There is only one solution,

DON'T DO IT

As many have said go and buy your own, it's the sensible thing to do.

Launa
01-09-2012, 07:01 PM
I also agree to go buy your own, they're cheap anyway. Its a different kind of thing to ask her so I recommend go out and buy your own ginch.

Vanessa5
01-09-2012, 07:55 PM
I also agree. Buy your own. Your friend who is already a little unconfortable with you cding would probably really be pushed to the limit and think just how creepy a request like this is.

StevieTV
01-09-2012, 07:59 PM
If you want to dress in panties, go buy some. Wanting to dress in HER panties, well, something else is going on. It sounds a bit creepy to me.

I have to agree. If you want to wear panties, why hers? I'd suggest you get your own, perhaps go together and buy some.

TGMarla
01-09-2012, 08:04 PM
Buy your own panties. Sheesh!

prettytoes
01-09-2012, 08:07 PM
I agree with all the others here. Do not ask her for her panties! If you are too embarassed to go out and buy your own, maybe you could ask her if she would mind purchasing some new ones for you, that would not be nearly as creepy as asking for hers.

larry
01-09-2012, 08:07 PM
Not that there is anything wrong with it but this is more than a little kinky. It is a LOT kinky. I am thinking there is a different website
somewhere for it.

Momarie
01-09-2012, 08:08 PM
"I would consider it an honer and thrill to workout in your panties...."

Is a "honer" kinda like a boner?
You know, like the "thrilling kind?

Badtranny
01-09-2012, 09:31 PM
Okay so we've all expressed our disgust, but I'm extremely curious about how many other CD'rs are brave enough to admit the OP's request would be a turn-on?

I know they're out there I get some pretty weird requests on my own blog-site. I know that due to the nature of some of the CD vs TS threads lately that there may be some hesitancy to admit it, but go ahead nobody knows who you are.

How many CD's are NOT creeped out by the OP?

Vanessa Storrs
01-09-2012, 09:46 PM
Congratulations Geoff! You have won the award for the creepiest question of the week. You did, however, use good judgement in asking the members of this forum first.

JiveTurkeyOnRye
01-09-2012, 09:47 PM
Okay so we've all expressed our disgust, but I'm extremely curious about how many other CD'rs are brave enough to admit the OP's request would be a turn-on?

I think such a discussion is entirely inappropriate for these forums, since you're hinting towards a fetish or "turn-on" that has a lot less to do with crossdressing and a lot more to do with the fact that it is someone else's used underwear. I don't think starting a poll to ask who is or isn't turned on by that ultimately has anything to do with crossdressing or transgender issues and is an entirely different kink. (They just happen to meet in the middle in this case.)

Jenniferathome
01-09-2012, 09:56 PM
Mistake.

Buy your own panties.

DanaR
01-09-2012, 09:57 PM
Congratulations Geoff! You have won the award for the creepiest question of the week. You did, however, use good judgement in asking the members of this forum first.
Do we have an award for that?:D

Stephenie S
01-09-2012, 10:33 PM
I do agree that it would be MUCH better if you ask her to buy some for you. That's a whole nuther ballgame from asking for hers.

And speaking from experience, I need all of mine. I suspect others girls do too.

Stephie

BillieJoEllen
01-10-2012, 01:36 PM
I find it very creepy that anyone would ask their gf for her used panties. There are places where used panties can be found. I would recommend you try something like that instead.

danielletorresani
01-10-2012, 01:41 PM
Yeah...definitely creepy. That should be common sense, my friend.

Nigella
01-10-2012, 01:45 PM
Very few if any members will give you a thumbs up for asking this question.

I think enough has been said, thread closed