PDA

View Full Version : "I know you don't get the house to yourself much..."

evadan
01-09-2012, 07:47 PM
That's what my wife said as she left tonight to take our son to Scouts tonight. I'm not sure if that was a hint or what but it only gives me about an hour....

I have not had the opportunity to dress at home in a very longtime. I just bought my first wig last month and hadn't tried it on yet. Also, I picked up a new pair of pumps at Payless the same day that my wig arrived. So here I am, fully dressed, with forms and my first wig, and it feels wonderful. I wish I had time to experiment with some make-up.

Next month, we are planning a weekend get-away and she's taking my shopping. I can't wait. She's so good to me...

Eva

Kristy_K
01-09-2012, 07:52 PM
Enjoy the time Eva. Sounds you have a wonderful wife. Take care of her.

Hugs,
Kristy

kimdl93
01-10-2012, 08:58 AM
What a good wife. The weekend get away sounds like a wonderful time.

Why not ask your wife for help with the makeup. She'll enjoy it, the process will go 10 x faster and you'll learn from an experienced hand.

tracigirl_tv
01-10-2012, 09:19 AM
Eva, so glad to see that you appreciate your wonderful, supportive spouse. I'm in a similar situation: supportive gf but precious little dressing-time.

Enjoy your upcoming outing....and don't forget the camera!

Hugs,

Traci

evadan
01-10-2012, 08:24 PM
Why not ask your wife for help with the makeup. She'll enjoy it, the process will go 10 x faster and you'll learn from an experienced hand.

I asked her about make-up before our last weekend outing. She said she wasn't ready to take that step. She also said she doesn't use alot of make-up and so doesn't have alot. So, I'm hoping she will help me in the future. I'm taking it slowly - or as slow as I can.

Thanks

DanaR
01-10-2012, 09:34 PM
It is nice that your wife is going to give you some time and help, very cool!

AnitaH
01-10-2012, 09:55 PM
Glad to hear your wife is accepting. I understand about not having much time to yourself. Its good when your wife is supportive.

AnitaH

KandisTX
01-10-2012, 10:27 PM
Before our children were told about my crossdressing, my wife would arrange for days out with the children. She would take them over to a friends house for the day and that would leave me time to be Kandis and enjoy my femme clothing for a while. :) It's always nice when the wives support us. :)