PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Is A Waste

Cassandra Marie
10-26-2005, 11:26 PM
If you don't use it to it's full capacity. Halloween is a great time for us girls to get out there fully dressed but it's allot more too. If you have been looking for a way to let your wife/girlfriend/S.O. know that you enjoy dressing this way, now is the time. I recommend doing it with tact, let them know "gently." One good way might be as follows.

"Honey, you know I really enjoyed the party last night, I had a great time there with you. I was a bit uncomfortable at first about going out dressed like that but it turned out great I thought and you looked fabulous. What did you think about it? I have to admit that you girls have it pretty nice as I found that wearing that _______ was actually pretty comfortable."

I'd speak about it in a "manly?" way, see how she responds to something like that. Try to get her take on what you said and then you'll know how to steer the conversation. If she doesn't take the bait at first, don't push it as you might come off as too eager about it. Wait a little while and mention it, or another aspect of the experience after a little while and see where it leads.

I just thought that I'd give a little advice like that other than the same old, "Okay, it's dress up time...YAY!!" kind of thing. I hope this helps and wish you all good luck. :thumbsup:

RebeccaLynne
10-27-2005, 06:09 PM
:) An excellent opportunity for those who have been hesitant to broach the subject to their SO's. Additionally, girls who've been contemplating going out dressed should seriously consider the costuming aspect of Halloween as their chance to "break the ice" and live their dreams without fear of unfavorable reactions. My favorite holiday, and a chance to be my (other) self! Enjoy the moment and relish the experience, Best Wishes, RebeccaLynne.

Lauren_T
10-27-2005, 07:00 PM
Absolutely right! An excellent idea indeed! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Phoebe Reece
10-27-2005, 07:50 PM
Cassandra has a good idea here. Actually, many years ago, when I decided to step up my crossdressing from just pantyhose and underwear to doing the whole bit, I used my dressing up for Mardi Gras in New Orleans to bring about a serious discussion of what level I wanted my crossdressing to be with my wife. She reacted positively, and the rest is history.

Andrea's Lynne
10-27-2005, 09:53 PM
At Halloween SEVERAL years ago, my wife helped me to dress up. She felt that if we were going to do it, we should go all out................shaved legs, painted toe nails, press-on fingernails, full makeup, high heels, you name it. It was wonderful, and helped me to open up to her.

Lynne