PDA

View Full Version : What am i

Chazity
01-10-2012, 10:50 PM
On another web site I got invited to a tgirl club. What is a tgirl.i feel stupied for even asking ,but I just dont know.

NathalieX66
01-10-2012, 10:53 PM
Tgirl.....just another anachronism. Transgender Girl.
I'm getting tired of anachronisms myself.

sissystephanie
01-10-2012, 10:59 PM
If you are a male to female crossdresser, you would qualify to be called a Transgender Girl. Like Nathalie I do not like the anachronism. I am a man who wears feminine clothes! In other words I am a crossdresser! I do not need any other name!!

JessHaust
01-10-2012, 11:17 PM
Although you are technically correct in your definition, I see the term most often referring to pre-op transexuals.
Maybe I'm wrong?

NathalieX66
01-10-2012, 11:33 PM
Transgender is an umbrella term for crossdressers, drag queens, and transsexuals, and everything in between.

I'm a pre-pre-op trannsexual, mainly because I've had laser & electrolysis beard removal to look more feminine, and I dress nearly every day, lol! ......don't know where I'm going but I'm happy having gone this far. Money& family and friends are great.....can't complain. I play it both sides of the gender aisle.

my advice to all: meet, know, and befriend a transsexual....hear their pain and frustrations, and be empathetic, and sympathetic. Life is not easy for some. It's the real deal. I've heard some horror stories. Let's just go and make this world a better place for all.
Peace & Love.

Ellyn
01-11-2012, 12:22 AM
This is really a tough question, but I will give a try at straightening things out so you can easily grasp the meaning. "Tgirl" is usually used as a term of reference for a "transexual", which is a term also often abreviated to a "tranny", not to confuse things further, but another term often used is "gearbox", which, strangely, is also used to describe an "automotive transmission", often also abreviated to a "tranny", which makes a lot of sense since the "transition" to a "tgirl" aptly fits into the alegory of "changing gears". I understand when a "transmission" fails it usually begins to "slip out of gear", which most crossdressers also do, after "dressing". Which brings me to another question. Do you think that helps?

Marleena
01-11-2012, 12:24 AM
You are you.:) These definitions might help.: http://www.transgenderlondon.com/what_am_i_tv_cd_tg_or_ts.htm

Chazity
01-11-2012, 12:40 AM
You are you.:) These definitions might help.: http://www.transgenderlondon.com/what_am_i_tv_cd_tg_or_ts.htm

Thank you all ,and thank you marleena for the web site,it was kinda scary cause I have been labeled bipolar sonow I think I need to do some soul searching.

Krististeph
01-11-2012, 12:47 AM
i agree with Nathalie's description 100%. But remember- regardless of what label you identify with, it is just a label- you are unique- so don't let yourself be swayed into anything you do not want just because it fits the 'label' (unless this is in fact what you want)! You are "Chazity" and you can fits into many different groups- but it is highly unlikely you will find another person just like you. After closer to a half century than i care to acknowledge, i've never even come close. Had some close friends, but with different outlooks.

Have fun in the club- sounds like you are Popular!

docrobbysherry
01-11-2012, 01:36 AM
Let's make it even SIMPLER! If you're READING THIS THREAD, you're either a GG or a Tgirl! Ha ha!

Eryn
01-11-2012, 02:02 AM
I think that the definition isn't all that specific. For example, Jamie promotes a trangender night at Hamburger Mary's in Long Beach that is called "T-Girl Night."

NicoleScott
01-11-2012, 10:54 AM
Ellyn (post #6): what am I if I am a crossdresser who works as a mechanic at AAMCO?