PDA

View Full Version : Why Do I Crossdress?

hmerkin
01-11-2012, 04:42 AM
Hello Ladies,
My question originates from now, and when I was younger. Please tell me what directed you toward womens' clothing, in example: dresses, slips, pantyhose-stockings with garters, panties, high heels, etc. My story is when I was young, my older sister would wear her Sunday School outfit - of a nice dress and high heels, (with nylons), back in the 1970s. When she was out of the house, I would wear her clothes! Please tell me your experience!
Hugs, Crystal!

Princess Chantal
01-11-2012, 05:13 AM
It was my curiousity of pantyhose that directed me to try a pair on when I was 9 years old. I was curious on how the pantyhose changed my mother's legs from a pale white to a more eye pleasing sun tan tone and how they made my mother's legs feel softer to the touch. The sensation of the pantyhose really stunned me so much that I left them on under my sweats only to be caught a couple hours later by my brother while wrestling. The embarrassement of that scene kept me away from experiencing my curiousity of other women clothing until my midteens.
It was my curiousity for the female gender that ignited my crossdressing in my teens, however it didn't take long for the fascination of different types of clothing to escalate the crossdressing. At that time the interest went from panties to pantyhose to slips to 70's styled mini dresses to bras to heels to formal dresses to spandex shorts and then on to tight jeans.
My curiousity for women clothing still is a major factor in my crossdressing

Nichola
01-11-2012, 06:47 AM
I was 6 years old just playing mums & dads with my older sister when she suggested I be the mum. She helped me slip into one of her skirts & I just knew right away that I loved it. I'll never forget it & I've been hooked ever since.

Karren H
01-11-2012, 07:06 AM
Why? Two words... "Alien Abduction!!". Havre any missing time? Lol.

Princess Chantal
01-11-2012, 07:10 AM
Why? Two words... "Alien Abduction!!". Havre any missing time? Lol.

That explains your love for the Steelers, however the question was about crossdressing LOL

hmerkin
01-11-2012, 08:20 AM
My leader was bound and gagged with nylon panties AND HIGH HEEL PUMPS !!!

kimdl93
01-11-2012, 09:00 AM
My first awareness of being "different" occurred when I was perhaps 3-4 years old. Even then I had a fascination for womens things, but it went beyond to other behavioral traits. Needless to say, this wasn't well accepted for a farm kid, and I learned to suppress my feminine side.

I'm sure there are a lot of alternate theories, but I'm persuaded by research suggesting that gender orientation is impacted by the hormonal environment in the womb. There's evidence, for example, that male children who follow immediately in the birth order behind male siblings have a higher probability of identifying to a greater or lesser degree as female. The more males in a row, the more likely this is to occur. I had six older brothers, so what do you think the odds were in my case!

diannecourtney
01-11-2012, 11:34 AM
Well I didn't start until late in life but on reflection it may go back toearly grade school. I developed a thing for this girls legs who sat a cross from me diagonally. just die to have themunder me. It was not sexual in any way (didn't know better) but hadthem deep in the mind until they blossomed forth in the ex wife truso which I donned as a nighty on my sales trips. Jt has substatially grown into Dianne C.

Marleena
01-11-2012, 11:42 AM
I was probably around 9 or 10 when I found my sister's party dress and undergarments in our spare room. Not sure why but I put it all on, panties, stockings, pantygirdle, dress. My sister caught me and tried to lock me out of the house dressed like that, I was terrified! She was a few years older and a lot bigger but she never got me out the door.lol. I have no earlier recollections of wanting to CD.

Meg East
01-11-2012, 11:46 AM
i was about ten when I tried on a black lacy slip and found myself. Sigh, nothing like being in the right place at the right time.

johanna.kitten
01-11-2012, 12:04 PM
Yeah, it kinda beats me - I was born this way! This is what I do and it is a (good) part of my life.

Picked up the interest at, prolly, the age of nine. Kept it going for a few years, then suppressed the
whole show for many years, only underdressing at its best, developed a little bit of a fetish at some
point, but then again came back to the real thing and now heading for TG.

/Johanna

rhonda
01-11-2012, 05:08 PM
I was about ten tried on a satin blue dress , then fantisied about being a girl ever since, hooked and love it

AmarilloStephanie
01-11-2012, 05:28 PM
I must have been nine or ten when I first tried on a dress that belonged to my sister. I have suppressed and purged over the years but always come back to who I really am...just one of the girls.

Sister Rachel
01-11-2012, 06:02 PM
I sort of knew I was "different" from an early age, maybe four or five, when I wanted to play in the "Wendyhouse" at school, and was cross because boys weren't allowed. I was upset at the nursery rhyme "What are little girls made of", too ... I definitely wanted to be "sugar and spice and all things nice" rather than "frogs and snails and puppy-dogs' tails"! My grandmother, who had found me wearing a pair of her frilly knickers when I was two or three, knew a thing or two, I think .. I distinctly remember her showing me the easy way to put on a bra ( start upside down, inside out and back-to-front, if you're wondering :) ) ..

To get to the point, before I start wandering off into endless reminiscence, when I was seven one of the girls in my class came to school in her party clothes ( maybe it was her birthday?) , her skirt flared out with layers of petticoats. All the girls in the class were totally admiring, and so, secretly, was I. I devised a way to turn my pyjama jacket into a skirt to wear at night and dreamed about wearing petticoats like hers.

I started seriously crossdressing at about puberty, when I could not help but raid my stepmother's wardrobe and laundry basket to put on panties, tights, slips and skirts whenever the opportunity arose .. since then it's been on and off through many episodes and purges .. currently very much on, in a more relaxed and mature way, with the great blessing of an accepting wife :)

ninapuella
01-11-2012, 06:03 PM
I really dont know why i do it. I think the environment has a big part of who we become. I mean we are humans and react on our environment.
I started very late to express my feminine side, but I have whole my life been feminine in my behaviour and physical appearance.

I think that if i had lots of women around me I would propably not crossdress, so it is much likely some kind of compensation of something that is missing biologically. But why dont I go and get those women then? I dont know, i really dont know. I look good enough to get lots of women and I love women, but i just dont have the drive. If you cant get them, be them! Maybe I am just lazy? :doh:

I also think it is about my mind. My mind cant allow me to just be something, it needs to be free.

Cheryl T
01-11-2012, 06:28 PM
I would always hear my mom complain..."I can't wait to get home and take off this girdle". I wondered why, if it was such a bother, did she wear it. One day I was alone and tried it on. It was pink with satin trim, hook and eye front with a lace up back and attached garters.
IT WAS HEAVEN!!
I could never again feel for her when she would complain about wearing it. Eventually I tried nylons with it and a pair of panties. Soon after that a bra, and the rest is her-story.
I was a little chubby a couple of years later and she would threaten me with..."If you put on any more weight I'll have to buy you a girdle". Little did she know how that prompted me to eat...LOL. Of course puberty changed that pudgy little one into a slimmer version, but I never lost my love of girdles and such.
Thanks mom....

Kelli Ca
01-11-2012, 08:54 PM
I stole some panties from a friend of my moms daughter, I had always liked the look of womens clothing in magizine the silk and satin appealled to me and I took the first chance I could to try on some panties. I love the look and feel of soft satiny underthings on my skin. The skirts and such just look good and I always think they feel more comfortable, it just makes sense to wear what makes us feel good.

crissie cd
01-11-2012, 09:02 PM
my friend sort of older sister type let me try on some things and that started the ball rolling.
she let me try on shoes and pants, shorts & blouse no bras or undergarments. i just liked it then found a pair of pantyhose put them on and loved the feeling all with in the early 1970's. in the late 80's went fully dressed to a Halloween party and loved it. a friend of mine did the ROCKY HORROR PICTURE Show thing in drag loved it, but i have always been shy of doing it that was in 1980. my old band played a gig and i went dressed up head to toe loved that.

Melanie Sykes
01-12-2012, 07:07 AM
I remember getting out of the bath one evening when I must have been about 6-8 years old. I was upstairs and my parents were both downstairs and for some reason I wandered into their room, where there was a skirt and a pair of tights on the floor. I put the tights on out of sheer curiosity because they seemed to me to made of such funny material and I wanted to know how it felt to wear them. Once I had them on, it seemed logical to put on the skirt to see how it felt too. I had no sexual awareness at that age, but the excitement and adrenaline generated just by wearing those two garments had me absolutely hooked for life. That's my earliest memory. CDing is incredible in that it makes me feel amazing and yet I don't have to take any harmful substances or go anywhere special to enjoy it. It costs nothing (if you have the clothes to hand) - you don't pay for the thrills like you do on a rollercoaster. It's superb, and I'm frankly amazed that everyone doesn't do it.

Jonianne
01-12-2012, 07:32 AM
When I was 7, I heard the story of Huckelberry Finn, when he dressed as a girl during one of his adventures (he got clocked, too) and I said in my heart "I want to do that!" (not the getting clocked part!) so whenever I would take my bath, I would pull one of mom's dresses out of the cloths hamper and put it on. Loved it, ever since. :)

Foxglove
01-12-2012, 08:39 AM
With a mother and sister in the house and lots of their stuff always lying around, it just seemed like a good idea at the time to start putting it on. It still seems like a good idea.

(I remember one time that my brother, after having seen a TV commercial, asked my mom and sister why a woman would need a black bra. They laughed, but gave him a good answer--of which I took careful note. A pity they didn't give me more helpful tips like that.)

diannecourtney
01-12-2012, 01:51 PM
I have given second thoughts to the question and have come to the question, are we crossdressed or is the world undressed. As I sit in my body shaper (with 8c boobs), stockings and size 12 4" heels I can't be wrong andthe world is right. Oh, what the hell a girls Dress can do anything to a man if he lets it.

KellyJameson
01-12-2012, 02:31 PM
Before the clothes I was already refusing to let my hair be cut by the age of five because I liked the feel of my hair touching my face with a desire to wear nail polish because of my extremely strong attraction to colors. Textures and patterns were other obsessions and I was very opinionated about what felt good or bad against my skin. Did not like the feeling of being bound up in pants but preferred the feeling of freedom that a skirt offers and the soft light feel of silk instead of cotton for undergarments.

As I aged my aesthetic sense developed contributing to my response of what I found to be attractive or objectionable and my crossdressing grew out of this. I never wear dresses because I rarely see a dress that I find attractive regardless of who is wearing it but wear skirts all the time. I have never seen a pair of shoes made for a man that were as attractive as a pair of heels made for a woman and I find a body without hair much more attractive than one with hair.

For me crossdressing is nothing more than the outgrowth of my aesthetic sensibilities which are an outgrowth of my feminized brain, (i.e. sensitivity ) equals attraction to beauty independant of sex, abstract thought, intuition,spirituality and highly tuned senses ( subjective, different for everyone but with similarities ) For me it is not erotics it is aesthetics that drive my behavior.

JessHaust
01-12-2012, 02:41 PM
My earliest memories, 3 or 4years old, include a favorite dress of my mothers. I would sneek in and put it on. Of course it was way too big. My parents continually told me not to, but it did not stop me. Finally she got rid of the dress, but it did not get rid of he feelings.

Billie Jean
01-12-2012, 11:40 PM
Wearing my Mom's RHT stockings before I started school. My sister and I got to wear the ones that had runs in them before Mom threw them out. From there I started wearing my sister's clothes and pantyhose when I was around 12 or 13. Billie Jean

Myst
01-13-2012, 04:44 AM
My earliest memories of CDing go back to when I was probably about 10-11. I loved bras, panties, stockings and pantyhose. While the desire to wear women's underwear never truly went away, I didn't really dress up again until my late 20's and I've been going non stop ever since. Of course the desire has grown exponentially from underwear to outerwear (dresses, skirts, blouses, etc...), wigs, makeup, forms, shoes/boots and jewelry. I love it all!