PDA

View Full Version : feeling good

shybi
01-11-2012, 09:48 AM
hi all
for two days running now i have been able to dress up as wendy and i feel great i keep looking at myself in the mirror and think wow, i keep running my finger through my hair and it feels so good looking at my forms in my tight top is just so wow :) i need to find more time to do this it makes me so happy, does anyone else have the same feeling and for those of you who have been dressing for a long do you still feel the same i hope i never lose this feeling.

i am on top of the world

wendy xxx :)

kimdl93
01-11-2012, 09:58 AM
Hi Wendy, I have been dressing at home, nearly full time for a number of years now. And I still certainly enjoy the experience, but I find I generally check in the mirror to make sure things are in order. If I feel that I look presentable (I always have to qualify that), then its gratifying. Although dressing has become routine for me, its a routine I enjoy primarily because I feel like myself when I'm dressed.

Cynthia Anne
01-11-2012, 11:09 AM
Good for you Wendy! I too dress nearly full time and haven't never loss 'that' great feeling! Here's hopeing you get more time to be you! Hugs!

shybi
01-11-2012, 11:22 AM
hi cynthia
thank you for your comment i really do need to find more time to dress when i do dress it makes me so happy

wendy xxx

Marleena
01-11-2012, 11:36 AM
The best days are those spent dressed, Wendy.:) When I dress fully it's euphoric, I get a feeling of calmness and correctness. If I could dress 24/7 I would be much happier. Will it go away, I'm not sure I have only accepted this for a few months after denying it for decades.