PDA

View Full Version : "You look like a girl on Survivor"

Renee W
01-11-2012, 12:13 PM
We were lounging around the house the other night, just watching TV, I was wearing a black sleeveless dress, nothing special, just comfortable. I reached over to turn on a lamp so I could read something and my wife remarked to me "You look like a girl on Survivor".

Confused, I asked her what she meant by that, knowing that she really couldn't mean one of those tiny, bikini wearing girls they always have on there. She said that if I was going to wear sleeveless dresses or tops that I really needed to do something about my underarm hair. Without shaving it, I look like the girls do on Survivor after they have been there a couple of weeks.

Well, I have been shaving my chest, legs and private areas, leaving only my underarms alone as an outward expression for man mode, but she said do it, so I did it....shaved my underarms. No more female Survivor look for me.

JessHaust
01-11-2012, 12:24 PM
I shaved my underarms long before anything else.

kimdl93
01-11-2012, 12:25 PM
Well done. I know some in some countries underarms are left unshaven, but I prefer to be hairless there too!

ArleneRaquel
01-11-2012, 12:29 PM
Unshaven underarms on a GG are a turnoff for me. I shave my underarms about as often I shave ( Nair ) my legs.

moondog
01-11-2012, 12:37 PM
My wife stopped shaving her underarms, legs, and yes, even that place. I don't like it at all, she knows and seems not to care. She feels it infringes upon her womanhood for me to enjoy her silky smooth skin.

Beverley Sims
01-11-2012, 04:10 PM
I always use Nair, the shaver irritates my skin under the arms.
I have hairless legs, not much on the arms and chest.
Can you do something about my face?

DonnaT
01-11-2012, 04:40 PM
Shaved mine quite a while ago. Haven't had any bad odors emanating from their since.

Cheryl T
01-11-2012, 06:34 PM
Mine are as clean as the rest of me. I didn't waste a moment getting rid of it when I decided to shave completely some 8 years ago.
As with the rest of me...it's never reverting to the "European" look again.

Cynthia Anne
01-11-2012, 07:52 PM
I've kept my underarms shaved for almost fourty years and don't plan to stop soon! Do it! Enjoy it! Hugs!