PDA

View Full Version : I wish I had her body

darci.c
01-12-2012, 09:56 PM
Just venting. Frustrated.

I know that as far as men go, I'm probably more fortunate than 95% of them, if they wanted to look like a girl.

I'm as lucky as I can be, but

... I'm not a girl.

I was watching a music video on youtube of something I remember hearing when I was a teenager. The artist was dancing, wearing fabulous outfits, and filling it out in all the ways that only a real girl can.

And I heard myself saying in my head,

"I wish I had her body."

Shining out a beacon in the dark. Wondering if anyone else has felt the same. Maybe the answer to my question is obvious.

C'est la vie.

SarahLynn
01-12-2012, 10:05 PM
Yes every time i see, old full body, pictures of Connie Francis, Connie Stevens, Patty Duke, aka????; and at least a dozen more.

SarahLynn

Vivian Chen
01-12-2012, 10:26 PM
Try copying their movements as it does make quite a bit of difference. Use your hips more and tuck your elbows instead of flaring them out. Women come in all different shapes and sizes, but it's their movements that set them apart from men.

Molly Wells
01-12-2012, 10:34 PM

"I wish I had her body."

Yeah, a bunch of times..

Molly

SarahLynn
01-12-2012, 10:48 PM

"I wish I had her body."

Yeah, a bunch of times..

Molly

Mostly i wanted it close to mine. Very, very close. :battingeyelashes:

SarahLynn

Marleena
01-12-2012, 11:09 PM
I wish I had her body too, and had it also.:) Mine kinda sucks..ah well.

Diana Bain
01-12-2012, 11:36 PM
if we had our wish...we wouldn't be a part of this forum:)

lingerieLiz
01-13-2012, 01:10 AM
You know I and every woman I know wish they had a better body. Now that I'm older and most women friends are older we just kind of accept that it is not going to happen.

Comfort has taken over. I can tell you that pouring myself into a size 6 and looking like some of the 60's gals was not as comfortable as some might immagine. I wanted to look like Connie, Annette, ... or a dozen other young stars. I did like the clothes though.

vivianann
01-13-2012, 02:14 AM
I know what you mean Darci, I have wished I had the body of Anna Nichole Smith, I just loved her curves, curvey women are so beautiful.

paulaprimo
01-13-2012, 02:52 AM
when i buy clothes that a beautiful model has been wearing, then get home and try them on and they never look as good...yep, wish i had her body!!

Amymonroe
01-13-2012, 05:19 AM
all the time when i'm out and about. if things had gone differently when i was growing up it could have been me....just maybe.

Foxglove
01-13-2012, 05:23 AM

"I wish I had her body."

Oh, yes, I'm no stranger to this thought/fantasy. But it never did me any good. (Oddly enough, I once knew a GG who envied me for my body. I'd gladly have traded with her. But, sadly, we don't have the technology.)

You're right, Diana, but as much as I like this forum, I would make the sacrifice, I believe.

prene
01-13-2012, 06:14 AM

That is true.

Very insiteful.

I feel that way a lot.

noeleena
01-13-2012, 06:43 AM
Hi,

No did not think that i thought my body was pretty good my skirts dont fall down around my feet.

my breasts are not heading south. im still fit hardly any face lines & my body shape is good my weight is right & height other than that i look quite good body wise.

I do have a slight detail tho cant change that. tho its not really a problem tho i have other qullitys that make up for that,

...noeleena...

monalisa
01-13-2012, 08:00 AM
Maybe in 50 or so years surgeons will just take our heads off and attach us to new 25 year old beautiful bodies. Wouldn't that be nice.

suit
01-13-2012, 08:31 AM
wanting her bodie , wanting her, wanting to know what her clothes must feel as they suround her , = a horny guy. obsession is that scean from "siliance of the lambs" some where along the line you have to relax , ask / beg to share a touch and enjoy the the flesh as a traped spirt by it. (the grass is always greener and not in this go around were you cast in that { that gets to the idea is a sole sexual ? })

TGMarla
01-13-2012, 10:17 AM
I feel that way whenever I see a lovely lady. Sigh. But I try not to dwell on it much.

DonnaT
01-13-2012, 12:32 PM

"I wish I had her body."

Yeah, a bunch of times..

Me too. Or it's a wish I could look that good when dressed.

Debra Russell
01-13-2012, 12:56 PM
Always think and want what you can't have - have told wife many times I would trade, she said "careful what you wish for and if I had that thing I would cut it off"----still the feel and wanting are still there..................Debra

PretzelGirl
01-13-2012, 01:46 PM
Maybe in 50 or so years surgeons will just take our heads off and attach us to new 25 year old beautiful bodies. Wouldn't that be nice.

I think I would look strange with the gray hair and wrinkles on that body! :heehee:

I think more along the line that I wish mine was easier to maintain. Of course those bodies we want do require a lot of maintenance.

Shananigans
01-13-2012, 01:50 PM
Even many GGs say this...envy makes the world go 'round.

Alice B
01-13-2012, 03:20 PM
There are a lot of bodies I wish I had, but reality says it ain't going to happen. I'm stuck with what I have and can only try to improve upon my bad parts. And at my age it is not going to be easy.

drag n fly
01-13-2012, 04:22 PM
All I can say is...You've certainly got the foot and ankle part of feminine down pat..Lovely feet...I'll bet the rest is something else too...smooches Jackie

Rachel Flowers
01-13-2012, 05:56 PM
I agree with DragNFly, that's a cracking foot shot!

Yes, and all the GGs feel the same, it's why advertising for clothes and makeup and "beauty" products works, feeding the lie that someone who isn't that model can look like that model. Reailty is far more complex, as every CD finds out. Wearing the clothes gives you something but doesn't turn you into that woman inside your soul. You can only bring her out with care and encouragement. In fact I'm starting to wonder if the clothes are necessary for reconciling the inner man and woman, whether they're an aid or perhaps even a distraction.

(Not going to stop wearing them though!)

Beverley Sims
01-13-2012, 06:41 PM
I walk down the street following girls and wanting the tight poured into jeans that some of them have.
If I had one of the bodies I have seen and desired I wouldn't know how to look after it.
It would probably, eventually look just like me.
Too much trouble to maintain the look.
So girls if you look fabulous I know from those that I know it takes a lot of effort.

Krista1985
01-13-2012, 07:06 PM
Shining out a beacon in the dark. Wondering if anyone else has felt the same. Maybe the answer to my question is obvious.

C'est la vie.

Yeah been there, I make that wish at least a couple times per week. The uber-femme girls with nice style get me thinking in that direction, sporting their gorgeous physique so nonchalantly. I used to wonder why my attraction to women was matched by envy of their beauty, and it used to upset me to have those thoughts cross my mind. Even more so when it turned me on to no end imagining what I'd do given a day in 'her' body. Or 'hers,' or any one of 'theirs.' Nowadays it makes perfect sense. It was my latent TG/CD side trying to break free using using a 'Trojan Horse' tactic. Male sexuality is a potent force, and we can't hide from what turns us on... especially from ourselves. Once I began to explore it, a whole world filled with possibilities opened up in front of me.

tracigirl_tv
01-13-2012, 07:26 PM
..... curvey women are so beautiful.

Could not agree with you more, Vivianann. I adore voluptuous women. Whenever a curvey friend mentions to me that she wants to lose weight, I want to say "no no no!!!" lol

When I see a girl filling out her jeans perfectly and walking that walk....yes, I make that little wish myself *sigh*

xoxo

Traci

Rachel Morley
01-13-2012, 07:26 PM
Oh totally ... we all wish we were a drop dead gorgeous 21 year old girl ... or at least I do!

Molly Wells
01-13-2012, 07:36 PM
I used to play a little game to pass the time when I was sitting in a airport terminal waiting for time to board the plane; I would pick out a certain spot, perhaps a post or corner and then pick a number, say 12. Then imagine that I would have to trade bodies with the 12th woman to pass that point. Always interesting when that 12th woman came by.... (I know, strange mind...)

Molly

Anna Lorree
01-13-2012, 07:40 PM
I think it very likely that we all look at women and wish we could trade places with them. I know I certainly do, and it doesn't even have to be a "hot" woman. I'd be happy just to be able to be an "average" woman. Just to get to live in that body...

Anna

Lucy Furr
01-13-2012, 10:06 PM
Everytime I see a GG, I'm envious. I wish I had smaller feet, hands, shoulders, smoother skin, wider hips....aaaarrrrggghhhh!!!! Frustrating to say the least!

AnitaH
01-13-2012, 11:14 PM
I agree, even to have the body of an average woman and to live in that body. I'm just as likely to wish I could have been able to have grown up in that body, to gain the things a girl naturally learns that we have to work so hard for.

AnitaH

knitknerd
01-14-2012, 01:30 AM
Genetic women envy other women too. I heard some great advice about that once that really helped me to be more comfortable in my skin. The advice was not to waste time in that envy because that woman you envy might have some physical problems that are not seen. She lives with all of those attributes and flaws. Take me for example...I am a genetic female. I have been told that I am attractive. On the exterior I look great but I have a multitude of health problems. My current (and usually desirable) size is even a result of my medical issues. Beauty isn't everything. Even super models find flaws in themselves. Plus I just have to say having a period is really gross!!! I was actually happy to have a hysterectomy when I found out my uterus was diseased. I could finally wear pretty panties all the time. ;) That is something that all here can relate to.

UNDERDRESSER
01-14-2012, 02:23 AM
No, I don't want her body, I want to be IN, her body, to with her, to be...consumed? absorbed? Weird, but that's me...

Janelle_C
01-14-2012, 02:48 AM
Yes more than I care to say.

susmitha
01-14-2012, 04:25 AM
when i see a beautiful woman in a beautiful outfit, i imagine how i would look in them. if i see romantic scenes in a movie, i empathize with the heroine. i imagine that i look like the woman on the screen. ditto if i come across dashing women elsewhere also.

jillleanne
01-14-2012, 06:04 AM
many times in the past. Now I just want some hips and butt and thighs, you know ladies, all the things women do not want!. And I want then NOW!!!! lol

suit
01-14-2012, 08:26 AM
No, I don't want her body, I want to be IN, her body, to with her, to be...consumed? absorbed? Weird, but that's me...

ooh your mind is that of a sperm, good guy! and that is what happens, when you make a babby!
The rat programing has no words>>it just knows what and where it wants to be.
>>> it is the thinking part of our genius that can get us in trouble....and our ability to learn , "fisrt impressions are the most powerfull" {foot note1} well if thats not the truth ! so...we boys should not be exposed to clothes untill after puberty and sex. then we cant get things all twisted around in our heads !

>>more menical laughter ecohing off long cold hard tiled walls, followed by a quite <<
>> " panties ....sigh " <<

{1}some one could do a study with dogs and sents as they are cheap to use and accurate; what quality of washing and fabric combination makes "soiled "panties actually sent free again?
study 2 how many crossdressers really" got hooked "on brand new unworn clothes?