PDA

View Full Version : If she only knew...

Molly Wells
01-12-2012, 10:31 PM
My company has decided to replace some employee shirts that have a custom embroidery of the company name/logo. We want to go with a different shirt that is more durable and will hold up longer with repeated laundering. So I went to a store today that sells these custom items to see what the options might be.
One of the shirts I looked at was advertised to meet those needs and expectation. The only sample available was a woman's shirt with a taper cut to accent a woman's shape. The SA suggested I take the shirt home and run it through the washer a few times to see how it holds up to repeated laundering.
As I was leaving she commented, "just try that one to see how well it wears and launders...I mean launders, and then we can decide..."
As soon as the words "wears and launders" escaped her lips I thought "If she only knew!"
I brought the shirt home and I guess I will need to test it out, after all it is my size and she said...

Molly

Marleena
01-12-2012, 11:11 PM
Molly, maybe she's psychic? :)

Chickhe
01-12-2012, 11:56 PM
I think, I would return later and say you wore it the whole time.

lingerieLiz
01-13-2012, 12:54 AM
Why not? If it was a woman she would never corrected herself.

vivianann
01-13-2012, 02:25 AM
Mabe you can clue her in, that would be fun.

DanaR
01-13-2012, 02:29 AM
I brought the shirt home and I guess I will need to test it out, after all it is my size and she said...

What are you going to tell her when you return?