PDA

View Full Version : New horizon suggestions

meganmartin
01-13-2012, 04:05 PM
Over the years I have pushed the envelope on where I go en femme.
For the things I set out to do in 2011 I have accomplished.
Would like to set some more goals for outings in 2012.

In 2011 I have…
Gone bowling, shooting range and took my photo with Santa.

Any suggestions where have you gone that you found to be exciting and pushed the boundaries.

Look forward to hearing all the comments.

Foxglove
01-13-2012, 05:13 PM
Wow! You look great. You really could bowl some people over, you know.

Kathi Lake
01-13-2012, 05:22 PM
You really could bowl some people over, you know.Gee, my first response was a groan-worthy, "Nice pins!" :)

As for pushing boundaries, I'd have to say, "What boundaries?"

:)

Kathi

NathalieX66
01-13-2012, 05:33 PM
Megan Martin,
My boundaries is telling my folks that I'm CD/TG....it will happen shortly. This is what I really am. Why live a lie?

BTW, nice pins.

AllieSF
01-13-2012, 05:43 PM
I recommend do whatever you do in male mode, and make sure to include those things (activities) that you said you wanted to do in male mode but never made the time for. So here is my list, golf, museums, historical site tours, baseball, football, hockey, basketball (you get the idea) pro or college games, hiking, theater for plays, ballets, operas, picnics, boating, fishing, walk through a college campus and have a beer or coffee there, stay overnight somewhere where you have to check in and out en femme, etc. There are so many things to do. Mine include some of what I have just written plus take a train ride, overnight even better, to someplace interesting. Good luck and I can't wait to read next year your list of accomplishments for 2012.

sissystephanie
01-13-2012, 05:57 PM
Megan, as others have already said, nice pins!! Have you gone to your doctor dressed enfemme? As old as I am, I have several doctors and have been to all of them dressed enfemme. The doctors don't care and the nurses love my clothes!! I don't think there are many places that I haven't been while dressed enfemme. But then I have been crossdressing for over 60 years, and have been out in public for a good part of that time!

kimdl93
01-13-2012, 06:03 PM
You really do look great - never would have given a thought other than she's got nice legs ;) For this year? well, its 2012, so you might hike up a Mayan ruin en femme. But not knowing what you've already done, it s hard to suggest new adventures!

meganmartin
01-15-2012, 07:51 PM
Thanks ladies for all the comments and suggestions.

I am relatively new to getting out although been dressing for about 5 years.

Think i will work on that list and re-post

BLUE ORCHID
01-15-2012, 09:52 PM
Hi Meg, Try sky diving that should get the juices flowing.

An old chinese proverb about sky diving,
You only need a parachute if you want to do it more than once.

vivianann
01-16-2012, 07:33 AM
:eek:Sky diving in a dress?, hope you were wearing undies, lol. That would be fun to wear a full flowing dress while sky diving, now that would be breesy. :daydreaming::daydreaming:

I think I might want to run for president enfemme, now that would be the ultimate in pushing boundaries, now that would garner alot of free press whether positive or negative. I guess I should have jumped in the race last summer, oh well there is 2016.

Abbyru1
01-16-2012, 09:52 AM
I've a huge bucket list that I would like to do while in femme. I'm not sure most of it will hahppen though. Living in a conservative state
and living out of a closet will make things tough!

meganmartin
01-16-2012, 10:41 AM
Love the idea and yes that would be fun....HMM will think on that one.

Sky diving in a dress

StaceyJane
01-16-2012, 04:53 PM
I've done all sorts of fun stuff, college basketball games, baseball game, football training camp, state fair.....
I've been read so many times but so what, I had a blast!

PretzelGirl
01-16-2012, 09:44 PM
Nice alley!

Hey all the other puns were used up, don't blame me!
Have you tried ice skating?

Maybe "You look striking!"?