PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye to online shopping!

Gemma Rhodes
10-27-2005, 12:05 PM
Well girls, I bought my first outfit in person in Town today. A new outfit for TX next Saturday. Although I was in drab, I bought a new knee length skirt, a lovely gypsy style top, a belt and a couple of pairs of tights. No funny looks from anyone either it was all too easy. I have not got the nerve to go shopping en fem yet or try stuff on but this is another step for me and hopefully that will happen in the near future.

So, as Ive always bought all my fem gear online up till now its bye bye to that and in future I will be buying all my clothes, make-up etc in person.

JoAnnDallas
10-27-2005, 12:34 PM
Where in TX r u going?

KatieZ
10-27-2005, 12:37 PM
Way to go Gemma! There'll be no stopping you now.

Hugs

Vivian Best
10-27-2005, 12:40 PM
So, as Ive always bought all my fem gear online up till now its bye bye to that and in future I will be buying all my clothes, make-up etc in person.

Personally, I do a combination of both.

Vivian:rose2:

Sharon
10-27-2005, 01:01 PM
Very good, Gemma! I hope you have a great time and take lots of photos.:)

You're right, nothing beats shopping in person. I just wish I was able to do more of it. But I'll never abandon on-line shopping. The selections are oftentimes much better and you are made aware of every special and clearance sale if you sign up for e-mail notifications.

Shelly Preston
10-27-2005, 01:03 PM
Hi Gemma
I can just picture you taking the shops by storm they wont know whats hit them

Well Done

JoAnnDallas
10-27-2005, 01:04 PM
GEMMA... Please forgive my post. I forgot you were in the UK and not here in the colonies.

JoAnn

Wendy me
10-27-2005, 01:07 PM
veary cool yes shopping is good to go out stalk the just right item find it buy it and bring it home and wear it ....there is nouthing like it ....way cool shop on girlfreind.....

Gemma Rhodes
10-27-2005, 01:17 PM
GEMMA... Please forgive my post. I forgot you were in the UK and not here in the colonies.

JoAnn

Thats ok Joann, TX is a tgirl club in London, full name is Transmission but everyone here calls it TX.

It was great to buy the clothes, then be able to go straight home and try them on instead of waiting 3 or 4 days for the delivery.

Will get some pics for you to see at the weekend. Going for another drive at the weekend too.

Gemma xx

robyn1114
10-27-2005, 02:21 PM
Good for you honey, just wait till you start going to womens clothing store to buy clothes

Shannon
10-27-2005, 02:48 PM
I'm so happy for you Gemma. Is does feel great to shop 'in the real world', and you'll be trying on things before you know it (if it can happen to me, it can happen to anyone!)

Gemma Rhodes
10-27-2005, 06:08 PM
Good for you honey, just wait till you start going to womens clothing store to buy clothes

Ermmm, where do you think I bought them from then Robyn?

robyn1114
10-27-2005, 06:19 PM
sorry, I miss read your post I thought it said from TX not for TX

Jasmine Ellis
10-27-2005, 07:09 PM
Hi all.
I do love shopping in town and trying cloths on it gives me a buzz and then taking them to be baid. Neverthelass girls shopping on the net is good seeing something you like and waiting for it to come home lol.
Jasminxxxxxxxxxxxxx

KELLYANN
10-27-2005, 09:34 PM
WAY TO GO GEMMA!! YOU GO GIRL.:jumping: :dance:

Andrea's Lynne
10-27-2005, 09:38 PM
Gemma - Way to go!!

Lynne

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-28-2005, 12:32 AM
We've unleased a monster, girls. :p The Were-Shopper was last seen rampaging over the English countryside in search of shoes. Fortunately Gromit can lure her into the captivity with a pair a Manolos.

Deanna2
10-28-2005, 01:49 AM
Someone's got to liberate all those pretty clothes from captivity, so we might as well do our share as best we can. Doing it in person is the only way to make sure it gets done properly.

They should give more frequent shopper points!