PDA

View Full Version : A day or two in the life

Allisa
01-13-2012, 10:34 PM
I just had to write about a dressing incident the other day,well I was just in the kitchen thinking about what to make for dinner I sooner got the ingredients together when a wave of femininity came over me so I figured maybe just a skirt would do but nooooo... before I knew it the girl's were on and a mid calf length denim skirt(button down the front),peasent blouse,a western style ankle bootie and my hair in a high on the head pony tail with stragglers and a lace ribbon and a big smile.I guess I was feeling alittle country.Some how dinner tasted better than usual.The rest of the evening paled in comparison but still enjoyable.I just love when these "flashes" come over me.I bet I lost my "man card" again.
During a cleaning session a close friend(GG)dropped by for a visit and she knows about Lisa but never seen her fully dressed,this time was no different but I did have on my stirrup pants and flats a loose fitting tee shirt(no girls)and hair pulled back with a hair band.Being the gracious hostess I made coffee and we sat and talked when I got up and went to the counter to get some snacks I heard this OH MY GOD!,IWHIPPED AROUND TOSEE WHAT HAPPENED (I thought the dogs did something)and she said if I did'nt know better I would say I just saw a woman at that counter at least from behind,your movements are so natural and female that I just lost it.At that moment I felt ecstatic that all my hard work in my manerisms payed off.We sat awhilelonger and as no surprise talked about my dressing and Lisa in general.Should I show her Lisa in all her glory?I would hate to lose a friend,they are really hard to come by.Thanx for letting me air these experiences I just had to share them.bye-bye,Al.

AnitaH
01-13-2012, 10:41 PM
I feel so happy for you. Must be fulfilling that all your hard work has paid off. I know how great I would feel in your shoes.

AnitaH

NathalieX66
01-13-2012, 10:45 PM
"Man card"....who cares. You are you.
I have a childhood friend who lives in southern NJ, and she is one of may best friends and supporters. No need to get into the particulars of how youn dress, but from an observation standpoint, you make for a more interesting person than the boring folks I know.

House cleaning sucks, and dressing in the other gender alleviates the misery of doing it, but it gets done.

Cynthia Anne
01-13-2012, 11:02 PM
I think Allisa had a great day! No wonder she's beaming with excitement! I would be too! I think she should ask her lady friend if she would care to see her at her best! I bet she says YES! Hugs!

Lisia
01-14-2012, 04:24 AM
I would have to agree with Cynthia Anne. Based on what your said, I doubt she would react negatively to seeing you in full dress. Ask if she would be interested, (I think she would) and go for it!

Lisia