PDA

View Full Version : Addictions

CDtv
10-27-2005, 12:19 PM
with all the posts lately about shaving legs, shopping, pantyhose, panties,,,,etc.,,,etc.,, i just have to confess i love it all

but i must say my biggest addiction is high heels
i have over 40 pairs of regularly worn heels all of which are 4-inch or better and that doesn't count the pairs i have purged over the years

i also dress from toe to head (as opposed from head to toe) weird huh???

Vivian Best
10-27-2005, 12:37 PM
As a CDr that has passed the age of Medicare (USA) they are no longer in my wardrobe. I have lived many years and have no desire to kill myself now with high heels. Don't get me wrong, I love them also but just I can't walk in them now. If I try, my legs and feet kill me for a week.

You enjoy yourself!

Vivian:rose2:

CDtv
10-27-2005, 12:46 PM
As a CDr that has passed the age of Medicare (USA) they are no longer in my wardrobe. I have lived many years and have no desire to kill myself now with high heels. Don't get me wrong, I love them also but just I can't walk in them now. If I try, my legs and feet kill me for a week.

You enjoy yourself!

Vivian:rose2:
i am so very sorry and will pause to reflect on how lucky i am each time i put on a pair of heels
if i live long enough to collect some of the promised social benefits i plan on walking to the post box get the check in heels and ignore the pain LOL

Star
10-27-2005, 01:03 PM
I love heels too and walk in them quite easily, but I only wear them sometimes as they do become a pain...

JoAnnDallas
10-27-2005, 01:05 PM
3" heels is my max. Higher that that and I am very unsteady. Perfer 2 to 2 1/2" heels.

JoAnn

Wendy me
10-27-2005, 01:10 PM
ever go out shopping and get the pulse raceing , heart pounding , warm and fuzzy feeling and just know someone made them heels just for you ??? yar i love them too..............

CDtv
10-27-2005, 01:15 PM
ever go out shopping and get the pulse raceing , heart pounding , warm and fuzzy feeling and just know someone made them heels just for you ??? yar i love them too..............

and it is a real turn-on when the salesgirl knows it too ;)

Julie York
10-27-2005, 03:20 PM
I don't like girls shoes.

.....oh go on then :D if I must!!!

oztallulah
10-27-2005, 03:32 PM
Hi heals are an enjoyment, but my addiction is stockings and suspender belts. I have so many it is embarrassing. Not so easy with shoes, size 11 (femme) is not a common size.

Tiffy
10-27-2005, 04:46 PM
Love heels but have none. My feet are to big, but I sure do love watching other girls wearing them.

Love, April

TGMarla
10-27-2005, 10:21 PM
What can I say? I love 'em, too!

uknowhoo
10-27-2005, 10:29 PM
Heels, chocolate, bras are my primary addictions. I guess just about anything else girly would qualify too. Btw, I'm typing with nails tonite, only the 2vd time I've worn them. If I'm not careful, they could become an addiction as well. Woohoo! Tammi

andreaboots
10-27-2005, 10:49 PM
Oh, well, I gotta say it again, I can't resist...boots and more boots! And I thank God I can walk in them 4 to 5 inch heels too! I guess there's worse addictions.(?) And I am aware that one day I will not be able to walk in heels but I will be able to say...Iyusta!:angel:

kymmieLorain
10-27-2005, 10:52 PM
MMMM let me see my addictions: sexy lingerie, panties, schoolgirl & cheerleader outfits, and skirts.

Kymmie

Denise01
10-27-2005, 11:03 PM
2 to 2 1/2 inch heels are my max, then they need to be slingbacks to hold my ankle where it needs to be
I love shoes, and am quickly increasing my wardrobe

Denise:)

Billijo49504
10-27-2005, 11:27 PM
I just got a pair of boots from Payless, w/ 2 1/2' heels, even though they won't be seen under my long velvet dress, I'll know they are there.