PDA

View Full Version : 100th Post - Being comfortable with myself

Heisthebride
01-14-2012, 02:43 AM
I've been holding off posting for a little while so I could make my 100th post a special one. Its been a really good week and year for that matter in regards to my crossdressing. I've been trying to be more out and open with my dressing and this last year has been eventful.

I am back taking burlesque dance classes, I have a student recital next Wednesday and there will be another at the end of March. I plan on taking the create your own routine class in February and have made quite a few friends in class where they are accepting of my dressing. I don't dressen femme for all the classes but I do for the shows.

This past December I had a couple of public outings including going out to dinner en femme all by myself, it was a scary prospect but looking back it was an enjoyable experience.

Also in December I had a boudoir photoshoot and I just picked up my photobook. I couldn't be happier with how the event went and how the pictures came out. The photographer was very easy to work with. I have posted a sample photo below from the shoot and have a couple of more digital shots on my blog http://www.heisthebride.com

I want to thank everyone for all of the friendly advice, interesting discussions, and overall community of the members here. It has helped my feel more comfortable with myself and I hope I have been able to help others with some of my posts.

This above all: to thine own self be true.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7032/6693523335_6d7bf77af3.jpg

Longing2be-Trisha
01-14-2012, 02:51 AM
Rebecca You look stunning!!

Hugs

paulaprimo
01-14-2012, 03:14 AM
omg rebecca you are so beautiful!! the pictures are both stunning and amazing!! great photoshoot...paula

Tracy - new dresser
01-14-2012, 03:58 AM
awesome photo shoot! you look amazing! so jealous lol

Cynthia Anne
01-14-2012, 05:12 AM
My goodness girl you are so beautiful! Need I say more! Hugs!

Heisthebride
01-14-2012, 01:17 PM
Thanks for the kind words. It's amazing what a pro makeup job, good lighting, a fabulous photographer and and airbrush job can do for a girl.

Julogden
01-14-2012, 02:28 PM
Wow! You're totally gorgeous, Rebecca! I love your blog shots too. You look totally female in them, and absolutely beautiful. :notworthy:

Carol