PDA

View Full Version : Just Wondering, Your Best Adventure?

hmerkin
01-14-2012, 06:05 AM
Hi ladies,
I realize Halloween has passed....but I had to wait and confer if the other "ladies", in my work office would mind if I spoke of this adventure. All the women finally stated yes, so hear goes...Our office had a competition to see which man would most emulate a 'true' secretary in our office. With the help of my lady friend I knew I could win this adventure. Being an office executive and small person of stature, I asked the help of me secretary. I am 5'8'' and only weigh 150lbs, so my secretary thought she could help me win the contest. She dressed me in her long-sleeved satin black dress and size 10: 3 1/2 inch black patent high heel pumps, (I have small feet). I bought the slip, bra, nylon panties and pantyhose at a local Target store. My lady friend provided the make-up, wig, ear-rings, necklace, etc. I won first prize and fulfilled my dream of spending a whole day dressed in public, as a woman!!! Nothing comes close to this adventure. Please tell of your best times dressed completely as a woman!!!
Hugs, Tiffaney

Princess Chantal
01-14-2012, 12:05 PM
Now that is awesome!!! I love reading about people accomplishing their dreams, especially when it was a very positive experience. Thanks Tiffaney for the great read

To answer your question:
My favourite adventure fully dressed as a crossdresser has to be The Cowboys and Cowgirls Train Robbery (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?160702-The-Great-Train-Robbery-Wild-West-Style&highlight=)

lillyfox
01-14-2012, 12:16 PM
Though, I have lived many years as a woman, I remember the first time I left my house fully dressed for a night on the town. I went shopping with my then best friend who helped me find several outfits and accessories. was not really an adventure but more like a freeing experience, finally affording me the privilege of being myself. I was fully passable that night and not one person treated me any different than any other woman. I will never forget how wonderful I felt inside to just be me for the first time in my life.

Cheryl T
01-14-2012, 12:34 PM
Funny, but one of my best adventures was last summer when I got together with 3 other girls and we went to Asbury Park in NJ and walked the boardwalk. Things there have changed over the years and the beach is somewhat segregated now...regulars, lesbians and gays each have a piece of sand.
As we strolled along we got whistles...not from the regulars...not from the gays...but from the lesbians. I thought that was something. We all had a good laugh at that.

windycissy
01-14-2012, 07:18 PM
1. Out and about in London: Harrod’s, a double-decker bus, the National Gallery, etc.
2. Throwing the dice at a crowded craps table in Las Vegas
3. Dinner and dancing at the Top of the Mark in San Francisco - yes, I was the girl!
4. A night at the theatre in New York (M Butterfly)
5. Taking the Metroliner from New York to Washington

Debra Russell
01-14-2012, 07:27 PM
We need a pictureof that pretty secretary!......................Debra

Launa
01-14-2012, 07:39 PM
Mine was last Halloween. Everything was looking perfect for me in my long wig and ball gown. I'm just too chicken to post any pics.

Jilmac
01-14-2012, 11:53 PM
My best adventure is the one I haven't had yet. They've all been great so far but the Chicago BeAll ranks on the top of my A list. If there's a better adventure coming, I'm ready for it.

docrobbysherry
01-14-2012, 11:59 PM
Nothing I've done holds a candle to your adventure, Tiff!

However, like Jill, I feel my best is yet to come!

Genny B
01-15-2012, 12:06 AM
To shorten my story you can google Hash House Harriers and Red Dress Run. I've done this all out several times and really enjoyed it. Only time I have gone out dressed and I loved it. One time part of the run used the metro and I went to have a seat next to another participant and everyone started taking pictures. I didn't realize till later how both of us passed and it really was a great picture. Another time not only did I end up on the news, but recognized by my boss. Warning!

Heisthebride
01-15-2012, 12:13 AM
I've had quite few, out all night in London, boudior photoshoot, going out to dinner by myself for the first time while dressed, an early morning photo opportunity in a Japanese gardens in my first wedding dress but I do have a favorite.

It was either four or five Halloweens ago and a female friend of mine had just gotten her bridal veil back from the cleaners which prompted her to suggest I go to her Halloween party dressed as a bride. None of my friends know of my cross dressing and now I had the perfect excuse to dress in front of them, I could blame it on her.

I convinced two of my guy friends to join me as my bridesmaids. They didn't go all out like I did but they helped take some of the heat off of me. I had a great time, manicure, makeover, new lingerie, wedding gown that was fitted by a seamstress, the whole nine yards. I was able to spend the whole evening dressed as a bride, chatting with my friends, drinking, and everyone thought it was the most normal thing in the world. Best night ever.

Jennifer in CO
01-15-2012, 08:36 AM
Adventure?... I thought you meant "wild outdoors"! ;)
Wife and I went white water rafting on the Colorado ions ago. Nothing to wild except I was wearing Daisy Dukes with a white string bikini top under a thin gauze cover-up.

Yes we got wet

ok...I'll fess up here - it was during the time I was living as a woman and I did have something in the bikini top...it was pretty full actually and I enjoyed giving the show just like the other 3 women in the raft. Actually, when wearing the prerequisite life vest there wasn't a lot on display but it was quite fun watching the guys trying to get a peak.

Jenn