PDA

View Full Version : New Accessories

Jessicafreed
10-27-2005, 03:20 PM
For those of us in Michigan or visiting Michigan anytime, there is a wonderful store to buy wigs and breast forms. It is called Feke's Wigs in Brighton, MI. I was just there and the two ladies that run the place were exceptly nice while helping me pick out my first wig and set of breast forms. I bought a shoulder length red wig and a set of breast forms and two bras. They give honest advice and measure you so you get the right product for you. I will post pictures as soon as my purchases come in.

Next step...Venturing out while completely dressed. Hope to start doing that once I get my wig.

Love,

Jessica :)

rebecca_abigail29
10-27-2005, 08:47 PM
Where is that in relationship to Toledo?

Stacie Stockman
10-27-2005, 10:01 PM
About 70-75 miles from Toledo, due north. Another place in Michigan, is Janet's Closet in Wyandotte. Which is south of Detroit, about some 50 miles from Toledo.

Billijo49504
10-27-2005, 11:59 PM
As far as other womens clothes, we have a lot of places to buy the clothes you want in Michigan, it's at any mall of boutique. Lane Bryant is a good place if you are a 14-16 or larger. Also Avenue in queem size. Most wig shops are very cd friendly. The place I went to, the lady asked if I wanted to stand out or fit in. I told her I wanted to fit in and got a very nice wig.

AMANDA12
10-28-2005, 10:50 AM
I am looking for silicon attachable breast so I can glued it on my available breast tissue to feel more natural rather then inserts.Can I get it from store.

Jessicafreed
10-29-2005, 05:44 AM
I am looking for silicon attachable breast so I can glued it on my available breast tissue to feel more natural rather then inserts.Can I get it from store.

Most silcone breasts are attachable directly to the skin with adhesive or insertable into a bra. The ones I bought are, but the lady told be it is more comfortable to insert them rather then glue to my chest, but I could sitll do that is I was wearing a swim suit.

Jessica

tiffa
10-29-2005, 07:25 PM
hi i got my pair from a shop in london transformaition they are silicone and i stick them on,i am36 so i bought a b cup i think they feel better then hveing a bra insert lots tiffa

Sazzle
10-29-2005, 08:56 PM
Transformation have a london shop? Is this the same transformation as www.transformation.co.uk?

tiffa
10-30-2005, 03:30 PM
:D yes they are behind euston station,have fun they are nice people