PDA

View Full Version : What's going on?

Maria 60
01-14-2012, 05:18 PM
I don't know whats going on haven't put on anything in a week. Last Tuesday we went to have dinner at my in laws house and after dinner i put my feet on the chair and my wife put her hand in the bottom of my pants and expecting to feel pantyhose but she was shocked that i wasn't wearing any. In the winter when i get home from work panties and pantyhose are my regular cloth. Last night we went to a mall and we were walking by Le Senza and there was a clearance rack with bra's and panties. My wife turns to me and said i bet Maria would love to get her hands on that rack. I said to her that Maria would rather keep her money in her pocket than waste it on something that will only sit in a closet and collect dust. She laughed and she had her arm around me and she put her hand in the back of my pants and usually she will pull up pink panties or the top of the pantyhose but this time she pulled up male underwear, she was shocked and said what's going on, the other night you weren't wearing pantyhose and your not again tonight and when was the last time you put on something of fem. I told her about a week ago, that must be a record. She said are you alright and we are going for a coffee. I must admit that i am blessed with a wife who is totally in love with Maria and believes that it's because of Maria that we have a strong marriage and feels blessed having a husband and a girlfriend that she could talk to and shop with. We went to a coffee shop in the mall and she asked what's wrong. I told her that i give up trying to get a hour to myself and i don't consider myself a crossdresser i consider myself a underdresser and now i don't even want that anymore. I Love my kids but one being 23 and the other 19 i thought they would be out more, but the older they are getting the more they are becoming home bodies, but i do respect that we do have a close relationship but i can't believe that there isn't an hour in the last 2 weeks for Maria to come out. My wife said that Maria has also changed before you would put on a skirt and pantyhose and you would be happy but now Maria has become more complicated and has to go all out wig and jewelery. She said she will try to take the kids out to the mall or a movie and i said whatever. She looked at me and said it sounds like your giving up and i know you need some time to yourself and that it's more then just the wearing of the cloths that make's Maria she needs time to herself. She is very concerned and wants to help me get it back. I now would like the help of the community and ask has anyone ever lost the feeling to dress. Any respond would help. Thanks

Samantha_Smile
01-14-2012, 05:28 PM
For there to be a pink fog, there must also be a clear day.
Youre just not looking into the fog at the moment, the weather will change though.
Just dont purge, you'll only regret it once it gets foggy again.
Best wishes

stacycoral
01-14-2012, 05:29 PM
Marie, i lost the dressing feeling for a few years while my kids were growing up, i now have two in college and still two at home, but i have really felt more being Stacy in the last two years, then 10 years ago, maybe your going throught a stage of life, Girl i can say if you still fell like it you, that ok, and if not tell your SO that Marie is on vacation, and she will be back, You are lucky to have a great marriage it sounds, I know it is so much better when your SO know and enjoy both of you, Take care sis.

stacycoral
01-14-2012, 05:30 PM
For there to be a pink fog, there must also be a clear day.
Youre just not looking into the fog at the moment, the weather will change though.
Just dont purge, you'll only regret it once it gets foggy again.
Best wishes

I wish i would have said this, great words.

Launa
01-14-2012, 05:30 PM
I haven't dressed all the way in the past couple months because of various reasons but its not because I've lost the desire. There just hasn't been a lot of time to myself. I used to underdress a lot but I don't have a huge desire to go through the effort to do it, now it seems I like going all the way or nothing at all.

Allisa
01-14-2012, 05:36 PM
Yes but did not lose my feminine side during that time(2 yrs.) just didn't want to dress, seemed less important,don't ask why,just did.Bye-Bye,Lisa.

Piora
01-14-2012, 06:18 PM
Maria, you've just hit a bit of a slump as a result of being frustrated with not being able to dress whenever you want to with your children at home so much. So, your subconscious is saying to you, "why bother underdressing?" That can only take you so far, and it's the full shot of femininity (dressed to the nines) that you crave and need. Take heart.....there will come a time where the kids will be off in their own lives, and the time will be yours to dress when and however you please.

larry
01-14-2012, 10:01 PM
How dare you !! You are lucky enough to have a Wife that Loves and Supports you and you behave this way ??
I suggest you let her know just how much you do appreciate her..(makes me so mad-to be that lucky...) Must be a few thousand people on this forum alone that can only dream of that kind of support. Get over yourself. Whew-sorry but you asked. hehehe

Laura912
01-14-2012, 10:53 PM
You describe a phenomena that many have experienced to the extent I wonder, from a medical stand point, it there are hormonal fluctuations that affect us. It certainly isn't your wife because she is so supportive. When either gender is "down" they do not always try to look their best. Let's face it...sometimes being en femme is work. If you are a little down, then for now that may be too much effort. Even cowgirls get the blues...or something like that. We are not quite into the time of year for Seasonal Affective Disorder but you could have a touch of that. Yes, all this has happened to me especially when things got so crazy a heart attack and time in the ICU would have been welcomed. But with those legs of yours, you'll be back...
Laura

Shari
01-15-2012, 06:56 AM
You haven't stopped. Maria will be back again very soon. You'll never deny her.
The root of it is probably that your kids are still at home and you have to "plan" your sessions. Much of the thrill is gone when that happens. Sort of like planned sex with the wife. The spontaneity is no longer there and spontaneity certainly heightens the experience.
Tell the kids to get out and get on with their life's work. It's time you and yours have some time to yourself. You've already raised them. Your job is done.

Maria 60
01-15-2012, 07:05 AM
You haven't stopped. Maria will be back again very soon. You'll never deny her.
The root of it is probably that your kids are still at home and you have to "plan" your sessions. Much of the thrill is gone when that happens. Sort of like planned sex with the wife. The spontaneity is no longer there and spontaneity certainly heightens the experience.
Tell the kids to get out and get on with their life's work. It's time you and yours have some time to yourself. You've already raised them. Your job is done.

I like that tough approach.

jillleanne
01-15-2012, 09:30 AM
Yeah, we have all been there Maria, many times. Sucks to be a normal person doesn't it?