PDA

View Full Version : Left or Right handed??

Mercury
01-15-2012, 03:33 AM
I have been interested in the threads discussing TG correlations with various things, such as creativity, technical careers, finger digit lengths, etc.

Concerning "handedness," I am curious if there is any correlation there as well. I myself am 100% left handed with the exception of a few minor things I've forced myself to learn for convenience (darn you Fiskars and your "RH comfort" grip!!).

Post whether you are a lefty, righty, or if you play for both teams and use them interchangeably!

Talldrinkofwater
01-15-2012, 04:00 AM
100% lefty here. Even though the nuns in grade school used to smack my hand when i was learning to write. I guess i'm stubborn. The only thing i do righty is playing guitar because it was just easier to find one.

Danni Bear
01-15-2012, 04:08 AM
both, right more than left at times then just the opposite at other times

Kathy Smith
01-15-2012, 04:51 AM
Very right-handed. My left hand is quite clumsy and I don't tend to use it for anything that requires precision. It's a bit of a b***r doing the nails on my right hand. :-(

noeleena
01-15-2012, 05:30 AM
Hi,

I walk the middle road. tho i was a fast ball thrower left'e, too fast in fact so had to use my girl side even back then , to play with the soft'es & guess what they were..... boys,

Can do most things ether side just cant write ether side, school yeap wacked for being a left'e,

Can design make & do. practcal.

...noeleena...

Foxglove
01-15-2012, 05:40 AM
If they made a baseball card of me, it would say, "Throws right, strikes out right."

Michelle 2
01-15-2012, 06:15 AM
I am left handed in everything except golf. My farther told me growing up that he never played golf with a southpaw that was ever any good. So if I wanted to learn to play it had to be with his hand me down clubs. I also think it was an excuse for him to by new clubs every so often.

Michelle

Shari
01-15-2012, 06:22 AM
So right handed, I sometimes wonder why I have a left.
Ever try shaving, eating or brushing your teeth with the opposite hand? It's quite an adventure and darn near impossible.

Nigella
01-15-2012, 06:52 AM
And this has nothing to do with crossdressing, you will get the same responses from the general population, how can there be any scientific conclusion.