PDA

View Full Version : ups and downs?

Tracy - new dresser
01-15-2012, 05:40 AM
does anyone else have up and down feelings towards dressing?

last night i had a fun night out with the boys as a man and kept thinking why do i want to dress im having so much fun as a guy.

then tonight after work i fianlly shaved all my leg hair off and was trying on my new leggings and thinking "omg im having so much fun ;)"

wish somehow i could combine the two lol

suzy1
01-15-2012, 05:54 AM
I have always stated that I have two lives, Suzy and my man life.
Suzy is always there in the background but I still enjoy a very manly dangerous sport.

To have two lives is brilliant! Two for the price of one.

So enjoy it Tracy. You are truly blessed.

SUZY

jillleanne
01-15-2012, 09:34 AM
You can. Slip on a skirt and do a brake job on the car. Go for a pedicure on your way to the bar for the Superbowl.

diannecourtney
01-15-2012, 10:40 AM
Ups and downa, in and out, whats the difference, you're at a point where you have to make a decision and that is dependent on how you started or is it a whim. You obviously can bail or you like me can accept the lousious life of the female with all the male hardware.A very good life whatever the decision.

Piora
01-15-2012, 10:48 AM
You have to satisfy the male part of you, just as the female part of you requires attention. Really, if you think about it, it's almost like having a split personality. I think most of us do think of our female side as another entity....as a different person to our male side. I see so many of us here refer to their female side in the third person....as if they are a separate person. Anyway, maybe I'm straying from the theme slightly, here....but I do think that those two separate parts of us require attention.....very different attention....but necessary.

docrobbysherry
01-15-2012, 12:38 PM
Just enjoy them both as u have, Tracy. They really don't mix well!

Think: cats and dogs!