PDA

View Full Version : Eve Teasing

Patsy
01-15-2012, 07:01 AM
So how do you feel about this? Like it is rather flattering, when a genetic male makes approaches, but it also can be annoying, I mean my bum is a private area, U can touch it, wiv permission. I must admit I got rather stressed when I first came out from all the guys making approaches, cos I'm not exactly beautiful, and it was something I didn't expect. In fact I went back into my closet pretty quickly. I suppose as a transsexual they think you're easy meat. But I'm a woman you know, I need to be seduced, not battered into submission.

susmitha
01-15-2012, 10:08 PM
So how do you feel about this? Like it is rather flattering, when a genetic male makes approaches, but it also can be annoying, I mean my bum is a private area, U can touch it, wiv permission. I must admit I got rather stressed when I first came out from all the guys making approaches, cos I'm not exactly beautiful, and it was something I didn't expect. In fact I went back into my closet pretty quickly. I suppose as a transsexual they think you're easy meat. But I'm a woman you know, I need to be seduced, not battered into submission.

i agree with you. it is your basic right to allow or not allow somebody to touch you.

Lynn Marie
01-15-2012, 10:17 PM
You want to emulate a woman? Know you know what many women put up with all the time. If you are going to go out, plan your itinerary of "safe" places. Also going out with a friend or friends will keep things on an even keel.

CINDYO
01-16-2012, 06:58 AM
Any guy that sees a women that he is truly attracted to and interested in (not just for sexual purposes) would not even attempt to touch the girl. You can do the figuring when ever something of this nature occurs. Truely interested in a woman is not about touching or overt sexual behavior, never with a true lady.

Noortje
01-16-2012, 08:06 AM
I had to google "eve teasing"... But I did not like what I found. Sexual harassment is NOT OK. It is also not flattering. It is more about the exertion of power than it is about sexuality. I do not know the social rules of the place you live in, but over here, "eve teasing" would get you arrested or kicked in the nuts. And rightly so.

Piora
01-16-2012, 08:14 AM
This sort of thing is unacceptable whether it involves a GG or a transsexual. No one has the right to touch you in intimate areas, unless you are inviting the behavior. It baffles me as to why men think that just because someone is now a transsexual, they must have done it so they could have men maul them.