PDA

View Full Version : another huge step

litlejohn
01-15-2012, 08:32 AM
We had the house to ourselves for a few hours yesterday, by my wifes design. She told me I had time to dress for awhile, so I asked her if she'd be willing to do my makeup. She was more than willing, she explain a little about the different products and how to apply them. She made the comment that I would need a darker foundation and would have to do something about my eyebrows if I were to ever go out with her. I almost died from the thrill and excitement. It may happen someday when she lets me know, but I believe it is an actual possibility.
About an hour later we were standing by the washer and dryer and she tells me it gets easier to she me dressed the more she sees me do it and how happy she sees it makes me.
I didn't want it to end, but by the time I got changed and makeup washed off the kids were home within minutes. Not ready for them to know as of now, maybe when the are grown. Tuff enough to be kid.
Thanks for having these forums, it has really help to have a place to share and learn.

Laura912
01-15-2012, 08:54 AM
You are so fortunate to be in your situation with a supporting spouse. Be careful because this is like potatoe chips...it is hard to eat just one. Balance the increasing desire to dress more, especially in a situation where it is easy, with the risk of your kids finding out. If your children are teen or pre-teen, they may not be able to handle all this along with all the other teenage angst. Of course some of us a just a little bit jealous....:)
Laura

ArleneRaquel
01-15-2012, 08:59 AM
While it is fantastic to have a supporting wife, IMHO taking baby steps will increase her continued support.

Daphne Renee
01-15-2012, 10:38 PM
glad you had such a great time and have a very supporting wife.

DanaR
01-15-2012, 10:42 PM
Very nice story. It is very cool that you wife has given you time to dress and help with your makeup. Make sure that you tell your wife how much you appreciate her help and show her how much you love her.

Misti
01-15-2012, 11:22 PM
Like the voice in the F-16 Flight Simulator (i.e., Bitch'en Betty) says over the headset when you're just about to get into a world of trouble: "Cauth'en, Cauth'en!" (i.e., Caution!).

And, like MsArlene says...

While it is fantastic to have a supporting wife, IMHO taking baby steps will increase her continued support.
Hug your SO and kiss her real often, she's a keeper! OK? :love:

litlejohn
01-16-2012, 10:27 AM
the as been a pink fog here for 2 days so thick no liht house can shine thru except my kds coming home this evening. last lite both kids were gone over night. SO and I went shopping for various things. new bras, panties, and socks for wife and daughter, new basketball shoes for the boy and padded panties for me that she had seen. they weren't really padded just thick material, so with the money we didn't spend on them we spent on makeup to match me complexion and fake nails. darn they are hard to type with.
I did the foundation and powder and she helped with the rest, she then took a long bath while I got dressed. we hung out then watched a couple movies and had some intimate time befor calling it a night. What a night and what a wonderful wife I have. I always new I was fortunate tohave her and she continues to show me why.
she did get a dozen roses the 14th, I know a month early but why wait, she really likes roses.
I will probably take a bit of a break, as the desire to go out gets harder to ignore, and the only way that can happen is when she is ready if ever.
Thanks again o everyone here, and espeacially to my wonderful wife

kimdl93
01-16-2012, 10:54 AM
that's great, littlejohn. Make an extra effort to show your appreciation to your wife, ok?

Marleena
01-16-2012, 10:58 AM
Congrats Littlejohn! Your wife sounds awesome. She's a keeper.:)

litlejohn
01-16-2012, 11:57 AM
The next time I need to try and get a pick for on here. Then maybe come up with a name. None have jump out at me, just not liking the current one.