PDA

View Full Version : Times you want to hang it up

Laura912
01-15-2012, 09:09 AM
There are several threads that contain the issue of wanting a break from being the other woman or too tired to dress or just not caring a for a time. Perhaps it would be of help to all to bring that topic to one place and see what everyone thought.
Laura

Lucy_Bella
01-15-2012, 09:41 AM
Wow it is funny you brought this subject up, I was just thinking about slowing it down ( stopping for awhile ) myself.. Ironic that I consider myself a " Closet Dresser " yet I practically dress daily and I am finding that I am getting a bit careless about my girl stuff laying around..With the amount of " Death Threads " popping up around here, really has me thinking pretty deep..

But then again I know me well enough to know I will never stop being who I am but I do need to slow it down.. Man's not meant to be alone and love finds you most of the time.. I want a companion and while in the market most women don't find a clean body shaven male an attraction..

Question is , how long can I last and is there a reverse in my progression? Can my habits and addictions be broken? ( grow back body hair and still feel the same while dressed like at first ).. I guess time will tell.. Will it be something I can adjust back to once I do find a companion? Or will I live a life of suppression sacrificing Lucy's needs ?

Marleena
01-15-2012, 10:11 AM
I went through that a lot when I was younger. It depends on your reasons for dressing in the first place, and where you're at on the TG scale. etc. Nothing wrong with taking a break from it for whatever reason.:)

Cheryl T
01-15-2012, 10:14 AM
When younger I "purged" many times and wanted always to escape this part of me.
Then I realized that this is Part of me.
Once that was accepted there is no longer the need to rid myself...of myself.

ArleneRaquel
01-15-2012, 10:14 AM
During my marraige a took long, long breaks, the marraige was 33 years. I feel now that I will never take a break that's longer than 2 - 3 days. But who knows for sure ?