PDA

View Full Version : Closet CDs, after u dress, can u describe how u feel?

docrobbysherry
01-15-2012, 07:59 PM
I don't care if it's caused by endorphins, adrenoline, or release from stress! :brolleyes:

What does it FEEL LIKE to u!? If u can find the words?:eek:

I just finished a session and I'm floating on a cloud! :daydreaming: Like ALWAYS!:heehee:

Of course, finishing a session with sex is like the cherry on the sundae!:o

But, I'm not talking about THAT! What does the SUNDAE feel like to u?:D

I aimed this thread at closet dressers only because we don't dress all the time. Dressing often, over time, obviously dilutes the EXPERIENCE!:straightface:

Lucy_Bella
01-15-2012, 08:17 PM
Doc,

Anymore it just feels satisfying . Opening my mind to pure stress relief and relaxation..Balancing my thoughts in how life should be not only heals me physically but mentally ..No need for alcohol, not being uptight just being my best without a care in the world except when I have to go back to my normal living arrangements ..

Gianna
01-15-2012, 08:48 PM
For me, it's a three-step process: as I select and initially touch the items I'm going to wear - anticipation. As I slide into the sheer, lacy, pretty item - pure exhilaration. Lastly, as I finish dressing and admire myself - contentment!

Anna Lorree
01-15-2012, 08:52 PM
I tend to be a little wound up before I dress, a smiling fool while I dress, and actually a bit sad after I have to quit dressing. It seems somehow depressing to have to return to guy mode. Like I am having to return to something that just isn't quite right somehow.

Anna

Regan
01-15-2012, 10:48 PM
For me it is pure enjoyments, I do get so worked up waiting for the small times I get to dress. It almost takes me back to my first time and how great I felt and know I also realize I much happier and at peace with myself I am dresses.

Lunchbox
01-15-2012, 11:03 PM
To me it feels like im high on pure mdma. My eyes actually dilate and I smile non stop xp

retrofitme
01-16-2012, 02:53 AM
It feels...good! I feel more content with myself and I have a sense of peace and calm... and some exhilaration as well! :) I am a very tactile person, and having finer fabrics and better fitting clothes is a pleasurable experience.