PDA

View Full Version : What do you wear in male mode so everyone knows you are really a girl?

Jamie001
01-15-2012, 08:35 PM
I wear women's jeans, women's jewlery, and women's open-toe sandals with bright red or hot pink nail polish on my toes with gold toe rings. All of my other clothing is typically male, however, when people see me, there is no doubt that I'm a sissy, a Nancy Boi, or just playing for the girls team.

Sara Jessica
01-15-2012, 08:40 PM
Ummm, nothing. Very simple. I'm not advertising my essence to the world during my day-to-day existence. But I've done enough minor body mods that I'm surprised people I know have not put two & two together.

sissystephanie
01-15-2012, 08:44 PM
I don't dress so that people will know that I am really a girl, because I am a man! However, I do wear womens jeans and in warm weather I wear open toe sandals to show off my bright red toenails. But most people really don't pay attention anyway. Although I do crossdress frequently, I know that I am a man and have no desire to actually be a woman!

NathalieX66
01-15-2012, 08:48 PM
Genetic girl, I will never be.
I'm going to have to battle with having shoulder lenght hair and no more beard (...permanent removal). This is no fantasy. In my mid life, my goal in life is to be as gender-ambiguous as I can be, so I can flip betweeen both genders. I'm literally on my way.
I'm not trasitioning, I'm "making adjustments". From how people have seen me in the past compared to now, this is going to have some struggles. I accept the challenge.
Sexuality, no one cares which direction you go these days, just be who you are. After all these years, I''m finally living the person that I have always been.

Badtranny
01-15-2012, 10:19 PM
I'm going to have to battle with having shoulder lenght hair and no more beard (...permanent removal). This is no fantasy. In my mid life, my goal in life is to be as gender-ambiguous as I can be, so I can flip betweeen both genders. I'm literally on my way.
I'm not trasitioning, I'm "making adjustments". From how people have seen me in the past compared to now, this is going to have some struggles. I accept the challenge.
Sexuality, no one cares which direction you go these days, just be who you are. After all these years, I''m finally living the person that I have always been.

This is a wonderful self affirming post. Look closer folks, this is what freedom looks like.

You go lady.

Lynn Marie
01-15-2012, 10:27 PM
I thoroughly enjoy both boy and girl mode and have no plans whatsoever to blur the two genders. I like being a man. I'm good at it. I'm also getting good at being a woman. What great fun.

NathalieX66
01-15-2012, 10:38 PM
Thanks!
My mom married her third husband last year , by the minister who is lesbian. The minister & her partner were part of the wedding. Such things caused me to re-think my self. I am not transsexual, but I'm definitely not happy with the gender constraints that I was born with. I am gender-fluid.
Peace & love to all!

April_Ligeia
01-15-2012, 11:18 PM
I never really thought of it this way, but I always wear jewelry, especially in my piercings.

Talldrinkofwater
01-16-2012, 01:14 AM
I'm not really quite as bold as some, yet. I do keep a little pink star charm that have laced into my shoe laces. The only people that have said anything are the same girls who have seen me dressed head to toe.

Launa
01-16-2012, 02:07 AM
I haven't done anything like this yet but I would like to. I would love to throw on a real girly sweater, a pair of slacks and head out the door but for some reason I find that more uncomfortable than dressing all the way and going out in public. I'm not sure how to over come that one...

Diane Smith
01-16-2012, 02:08 AM
I think my long acrylic nails, permanent eyeshadow, long bleach-blonde hair, girly eyebrows and earrings pretty much tell the story to anybody who is willing to receive the message.

- Diane

Patsy
01-16-2012, 03:13 AM
Well this is an interesting question, cos a lot of us are at an in-between stage where we can't fully express ourselves, but nevertheless want to give out some messages. I would say it's not what you wear but how you wear them. Women can wear male clothes but men cannot wear female clothes. A teenage girl will look sexy in her dad's old shirt. A T-shirt or vest tied at the waist looks feminine. You don't have to show the tie, it can stay under your trousers. A pair of trousers pulled high and tight, so it emphasises your nether regions and your hips (of course it's best to tuck, so there's no bulge) looks feminine. There are many things you can do. Pluck the eyebrows, but not too much, grow your nails but not too much. An earring will definitely give a feminine touch to your face. Use a male lipstick so you have some gloss on your lips. If you wear glasses what style do you wear? Go for a style that emphasises your feminine features. Do you have a wallet, go for a purse style; do you carry a bag, go for something you can fling over your shoulder handbag style. Soften your voice, use female type open-handed gestures, keep your legs together and elbows in. But don't overdo it. The idea is to come over as feminine, so people perceive you as a woman in man's clothing, which is what you are really, not as a caricature of a gay man.

12Andy777
01-16-2012, 03:27 AM

Congrats! I'm also trying to be gender-ambiguous. In my day to day life I've been trying to dress more androgynous. Girls jeans & tighter guys jeans, oversized wool sweaters, fitted t-shirts, converse shoes, jewellery, and I have long hair. I rarely have any facial hair, and I shave my legs, chest, and downstairs regularly. I'm thinking of starting to wear nail polish and some light makeup soon too. My old guy style used to be loose jeans and plaid shirts or t-shirts – boring! I feel much more free and confident in myself now, and not afraid to show the world a bit of my feminine side :).

johanna.kitten
01-16-2012, 03:34 AM
Male mode huh? What do I do... I always wear leggings, most of the time these show even under trousers as most of my shoes are quite open. Often women's trousers or sometimes jeans. Try to keep a couple of inches under my feet or perhaps really flat open indoor type of women's shoes. Don't get me wrong, I do wear men's jeans and slacks to this as well. Quite often I choose colours like, white, pink, cerise and for the office, grey, burgundy and black. Most of the time I wear earrings in both, only women's of course. Some women's rings - perhaps a woman's armband. As it is cold over here in London at the moment, I wear my fur coat and add a femme scarf. Men's black jeans is as far as I go these days.

/Johanna

Rica_6869
01-16-2012, 03:56 AM
I am truly transgendered, and I do not own any men's clothing at all, with the exception of a couple of shirts that I never wear. I wear only women' jeans, tight sweaters, baby doll T's, women's button ups, etc etc. I'm 5'6" 130 with long hair, styled very feminine, so I get away with it easily. I get called ma'am repeatedly, every day.

Geneva Lake
01-16-2012, 04:10 AM
Shoes. Always the shoes. Most ballet flats. Some spiky boots with girls' jeans. Long hair and earring. Lately into lipstick 24/7, too.

Jonianne
01-16-2012, 04:56 AM
Clothing does say a lot about ourselves. Sometimes it screams who we are. I always wear my hair long, femme style, obvious womens colorful and printed turtlenecks and leggings with my work shorts in cooler weather.

But I wonder if even those screams and not louder than the Niagra Falls roar of my obvious masculine face. It's feels good to be mam'ed on occasion, but it doesn't happen nearly enough.

Maddie
01-16-2012, 05:21 AM
For me it is light makeup daily and bangles
had customer ask if I was a crossdresser and told him no I was trans-gendered

Kate Simmons
01-16-2012, 06:45 AM
I dunno. Seems like it's mostly about personal choice I guess.:)

JessicaM1985
01-16-2012, 08:33 AM
At the moment just keeping my nails painted for now. I plan to include bra, panties and wpmens jeans into my everyday look. Eventually when I'm comfortable enough to be completely out, I'll include light makeup. I'm still moving slowly due to both finances and due to my comfort level. If I start to feel awkward about something, I just back off a little and come back to it later. But like Natalie, I identify as neither man nor woman. I'm just me. :)

Karren H
01-16-2012, 08:46 AM
Who said I was really a girl?

Abbyru1
01-16-2012, 10:04 AM
I agree with you Karen. and I certainly like the term "gender-fluid".

JessicaJ805
01-16-2012, 11:04 AM
I'm with Karren on this one. I am not a girl, I am a male crossdresser.

Lorileah
01-16-2012, 11:11 AM
Maybe a more correct way of phrasing that is what do you wear that you bought in the women's department on a daily basis that people may see.

Depending on the season I could be anywhere from 50% to 100% dressed in clothing designed for females. This time of year usually everything but pants and shirt are female. In the summer the shorts are women's too. Last week I wore women's jeans.. I don't wear a sign that says "can you tell these are not from the men's department". and no one cares. Sometimes I even get compliments for wearing things that "fit".

PretzelGirl
01-16-2012, 09:29 PM
I am about the same as Nathalie. I don't wear any women's clothing when I am presenting as "Him". But I do have long hair. My face is pretty much lasered down to just the greys and occasional dark hairs as new cycles come in. I have longer than normal nails and ever since I bought the wrong Nail Envy, they have been shiny. The body may fluctuate, but the clothes are pretty straight forward.

JamieRog
01-16-2012, 09:57 PM
Hmmmm, at work I wear colorful socks, colorful belts, pink nikes on casual fridays. It doesnt sound like much, but it has been more than enough to earn a constant stream of joking remarks from my male co-workers.
One of these days, I'd like turn some heads on casual friday and dress a different kind of casual. And probably confirm every suspicion my co-workers have!

NathalieX66
01-16-2012, 09:58 PM
Sue, I'm going to be exactly where you are hair wise by summer. I'm this far so far....why quit?
It's a long term project, mainly because hair can only grow as fast as it does.

GBJoker
01-16-2012, 10:00 PM
I don't really do that...

I got nothing against people who like being androgynous... Spelling? But, I'm a black and white person. One or the other. I dress as a male fully, or a female fully, no mixing.

TxCassie
01-16-2012, 10:10 PM
i don't mix clothing. I like being male and when in male mode, I try to appear as masculine as possible. I do however, if the situation presents itself, allow others to know I am not all what they see. I have begun to shave my body hair. I probably will begin to use body wash, body powder and other products. I don't have a set agenda, I take it slowly and when I feel it's the right time, I will begin to incorporate their usage.

Cheryl T
01-17-2012, 08:40 AM
Ummm, nothing. Very simple. I'm not advertising my essence to the world during my day-to-day existence. But I've done enough minor body mods that I'm surprised people I know have not put two & two together.

I'm with Sara.
Besides my jeans and some shoes (not overtly feminine) the only other things that would give clues would be my double pierced ears, shaped brows and manicured nails. I'm not out to wave a flag for all to see. If they want to see me dressed then they will have to meet me at the mall.... :)

Phylis Nicole Schuyler
01-17-2012, 09:59 AM
Who said I was really a girl?

Karren, you are not just gender fluid, you're verbally fluid. You go girl. Your replies and messages almost always add a smile to my face.

StevieTV
01-17-2012, 04:24 PM
The only time I'm dressed in drab is at work and with that I'm always underdressing. Besides that I don't have any male clothes. I wear my bracelets most times going out along with a fem watch and carry my small Coach shoulder purse.