PDA

View Full Version : My wife is the BEST!! :love:

Farrah Rose
01-16-2012, 01:30 AM
My lovely wife (FarrahsWifey) surprised me the other day with a beautiful pearl and silver necklace and matching earrings set. It was the first major present she bought for Farrah since meeting her and I could not have asked for a better person to share the rest of my life with. I love her with all of my heart and look forward for the future and good times to come :daydreaming:

Alice B
01-16-2012, 01:36 AM
Great wife, great present. Can't get better than that.

Melissa.Lynn88
01-16-2012, 02:36 AM
That's great to hear! You have a very good wife, treat her well.

DanaR
01-16-2012, 02:55 AM
Very cool, she sounds like an awesome person. Like Melissa said, treat her well.

Kelli Ca
01-16-2012, 12:53 PM
Thas awsome. Having a woman who supports you makes all the difference, we are lucky to have that. All the best

Piora
01-16-2012, 12:57 PM
Such positive things being posted on this site recently! Always a good feeling to hear things like this, Farrah! Sounds like you have a rare jewel there....

kimdl93
01-16-2012, 01:06 PM
What a great woman - I hope you tell her that same message every day!

kelliT
01-16-2012, 01:18 PM
That is great Farrah, my wife is also the best. She's been buying me alot of underwear lately, even a padded bra this weekend. I always dreamed of a wife like this. My first wife found out about my crossdressing and that whole experience led her to becoming a lesbian. But now I have my true friend, in my wife.

Debglam
01-16-2012, 07:45 PM
That's great!

Hey, how about an update! Haven't seen you since summer!

Debby

PretzelGirl
01-16-2012, 10:06 PM
What a wonderful person! I hope you are spoiling her now. And give her one of these from us. :bh:

Farrahswifey
01-17-2012, 03:25 AM
My lovely wife (FarrahsWifey) surprised me the other day with a beautiful pearl and silver necklace and matching earrings set. It was the first major present she bought for Farrah since meeting her and I could not have asked for a better person to share the rest of my life with. I love her with all of my heart and look forward for the future and good times to come :daydreaming:

Well YOU are the world to me and I love you with all my heart and soul too!!!! BTW you look great with it on too, makes you very classy :) I can;t wait to spoil you on valentines day.. and everyday for that matter! I can't wait to see you go out in all the new clothes too!! Gems night here we come!!!!

Kathy4ever
01-17-2012, 07:16 AM
You are alucky girl. Your wife is a keeper and treat her like a queen. Wish mine would do that for me.