PDA

View Full Version : Comfort

Carlene
01-16-2012, 07:27 AM
Good morning,

I have been reading the posts here for some time and must say that you are all such a wonderful support to each other as well as to some of us who remain in the background.

It seems that CDing involves people of all ages, from every walk of life, each of whom have a need to experience a softer, less masculine persona. For me, I feel this need right to the core of my being. I can't articulate it, nor can I seem to control it. The feeling is either with me or not. As I age, the desire to embrace this becomes more deeply entrenched. With the release of the woman within comes a great sense of comfort and self acceptance.

Please know that your personal stories and life views have been a terrific support for me. It is so important to know I am not alone and that there are others on this path, each travelling at their own pace. Thank you all.

Carlene........:hugs:

Lucy_Bella
01-16-2012, 07:31 AM
Welcome aboard,

I'm thinking that here in time ,you too will be sharing stories that will also help others cope.

Nichola
01-16-2012, 07:36 AM
What a nice first post:)
This is a great place to help you through the ups & downs we all go through.

Nicola2876
01-16-2012, 12:15 PM
Its a great place to come and be yourself with others like yourself

ArleneRaquel
01-16-2012, 12:21 PM
Carlene,
Welcome to the site. It's great. I hope that you meet new friens & have a joyful experience.

Karren H
01-16-2012, 12:26 PM
Yeah! I feel the same need... Being "driven to" do this. What ever it is.... Welcome to the fray!

Lynn Marie
01-16-2012, 12:57 PM
For most of us this place was our first peek out of the closet. What a relief to find that there's a party going on and it's chock full of CDs. Welcome to the party.