PDA

View Full Version : Sending out signals

Nicola2876
01-16-2012, 09:25 AM
It may be just coincidence but TV/CD/TS topics have been discussed or just come up at work in the last week or so. Last week someone said my handwriting was «from a female» and I wanted to know something from a guest because I was nosey as «Nick is a woman really» and today a colleague did a fun quiz and one of the questions was Is Nick really a woman?

All are from women and separate incidents. Is it me trying to read more into this or am I subconciously sending out female vibes?

I love it of course and play up to it. If only they knew!

chelle
01-16-2012, 10:52 AM
"if only they knew!" ??? Sounds like the cat's been purring

kimdl93
01-16-2012, 10:56 AM
Besides the incidences noted above, have you given - deliberately or by accident - any cues that might indicate that your are TG? Then the question is how reliable are your instincts about your colleagues? or How much do you trust them?

Karren H
01-16-2012, 11:37 AM
I don't have that problem.... Every time I start sending out female vibes my wife intercepts then ... And kills it completely!! "Stop doing that... You look like a girl".... Duuhhh!! #FemaleVibeSlayer!

Nicola2876
01-16-2012, 11:39 AM
I do talk about my homelife and I do perform the traditionally female tasks or roles. I have girly chats with them and Im a good listener. I work with mostly women so I do tend to open up and I do show my emotions so they do see my femme side a lot.

I dont deny any of it and do say things like "its the woman in me". I do encourage it with my responses. Its a way for me to be one of the girls I suppose.

It just felt that sudenly everyone was making reference to me being TS.

moondog
01-16-2012, 11:56 AM
Nicola,

Isn't that what you want?

I too work mostly with women, several of them wear boots and one came in with the sexiest boots ever and I almost blurted out "I wish I were a girl so I could wear boots like those!"

I actually said "You always wear the coolest boots."

She replied "I feel sorry for guys because they can't wear neat stuff like us."

Nicola2876
01-16-2012, 12:03 PM
Oh yes it is 100% what I want. Iknow what you mean about nearly saying stuff. It must be a give away to girls when we comment on clothes and make up.

It makes me feel warm and happy inside

GingerLeigh
01-16-2012, 12:05 PM
Ummm... A woman I work with seems to always be talking to me about fashion and style. Apparently I know too much about clothing designer names and types and what to wear where and when and with what. I've been told I have a "chick" view on many issues and people ask me things that a regular guy is either ignorant of dismisses as tripe. I don't start these conversations, others do. I should keep my trap shut.

kimdl93
01-16-2012, 01:21 PM
Oh yes it is 100% what I want. Iknow what you mean about nearly saying stuff. It must be a give away to girls when we comment on clothes and make up.

It makes me feel warm and happy inside

OK, so heres the deal. If you want the ladies at the office to know, then come out with it. They may know or not know, but why be coy? But check with HR first to make sure you've got your butt covered if the news gets into the wrong hands.

moondog
01-16-2012, 01:31 PM
Kim,

I was thinking the same thing. My supervisor knows I'm in therepy although she doesn't know all of the reasons. She knows my marriage is in trouble and thinks that's really what I'm going for, which is partly true. We don't know how people will react if we come out completely. I've read several posts where the wife or girlfriend said she was ok with the crossdressing but after a year or two didn't want it going on anymore, or didn't want to be a part of it. Personally I would rather not have these feelings and desires.

DanaR
01-16-2012, 02:00 PM
I don't have that problem.... Every time I start sending out female vibes my wife intercepts then ... And kills it completely!! "Stop doing that... You look like a girl".... Duuhhh!! #FemaleVibeSlayer!
My wife does that too, or she'll say "that looks so gay".

Cheryl T
01-16-2012, 04:15 PM
I've been told many times that my handwriting is very feminine. It's my handwriting...that's all there is to it.

I'm sure there are other things that I do that send signals about my femininity, but I don't notice them and if others do they don't usually say anything to me about it.

kimdl93
01-16-2012, 04:30 PM
Kim,

.....I've read several posts where the wife or girlfriend said she was ok with the crossdressing but after a year or two didn't want it going on anymore, or didn't want to be a part of it. Personally I would rather not have these feelings and desires.

Sounds like a topic for another thread. I know a lot of members have said that they would quit if they could, but experience has shown that its very difficult - if not impossilble. So short of trying to do the impossible, the best you can hope for is to find a way to fit CDing comfortably into your life.

Nicola2876
01-16-2012, 05:23 PM
Coming out at work would mean coming out to everyone including wife and kids but im not there yet.
At the moment Im happy with them maybe wondering and me not denying or confirming. I would love to be open and honest but that starts a chain reaction in my life that scares me to death. Stll finding the courage