PDA

View Full Version : Houston, I have a problem:lost earrings!

Marleena
01-16-2012, 10:05 AM
Okay this is really odd.lol. My wife bought me some small hoop clipon earrings for Christmas that I really like. What is puzzling is how much I like them. I lost them a few days ago and proceeded to tear our bedroom apart. The wife walked in and asked what I was looking for, when I told her she just smiled. She told me just to think it over and retrace my steps about the last time I had them on. Sure enough I went downstairs and found them next to my wig *phew* panic over!

I asked her if she ever acted like this over earrings and she said she still misses a pair she lost as a teenager. So at least that is comforting.:)

Had anybody told me a few months ago that I'd panic over earrings I'd tell them they were crazy!!:eek:

kimdl93
01-16-2012, 10:58 AM
I searched frantically around the house for my eyeglasses - only to discover they were perched on my nose. which would explain why I could see so clearly as I searched!

Marleena
01-16-2012, 10:59 AM
I searched frantically around the house for my eyeglasses - only to discover they were perched on my nose. which would explain why I could see so clearly as I searched!

Lol..Good one Kim!:)

ArleneRaquel
01-16-2012, 11:00 AM
OMG, what a hair razzing story.:heehee: I actually know how you feel, I misplace my femmy stuff all the time, especially my eyewear.:sad:

Marleena
01-16-2012, 11:03 AM
Arlene I'm pathetic now. Panicking over earrings! Who would've thought.:)

ArleneRaquel
01-16-2012, 11:05 AM
Marleena,
I love your posts girl, you are great!

Karren H
01-16-2012, 11:18 AM
I left my favorite aquamarine earrings at a hotel... And they sent them to my house... Needless to say when my wife opened the package.... It was quite awkward... Glad she doesn't stay mad long!

Piora
01-16-2012, 11:20 AM
Arlene I'm pathetic now. Panicking over earrings! Who would've thought.:)

Truly, you are in this up to your neck! :heehee: But hey, they were important to you....your wife had given them to you! :battingeyelashes:

RenneB
01-16-2012, 11:47 AM
Marleena, the earrings that I buy are so cheap that the only reason I panick is that I'm not out of the closet with the SO ..... yet. What really makes me panick is when I pop a nail. Earrings are relatively easy to know you're missing, but the nails aren't so easy. That is why I'm constantly checking for them. It's like I have ADD when I'm always counting to 10... LOL...

Renne.....

JenniferR771
01-16-2012, 12:02 PM
Oh yeah! I panic when I lose some of my fem stuff. Half the time its is because I hid it and forgot where. My wife knows, but does not approve. Losing an earring is bad. Losing a painted stick-on nail is not good. And now my oldest wedding dress is missing. How do you lose something so big? I am thinking my wife discarded it one week when I was out of town. Which she denies. Anyway it had a little odor from the gasoline spill--and then there was the problem of the mouse damage in the hem. Still thinking of shopping for a new one at my favorite thrift.