PDA

View Full Version : bad mood

shybi
01-16-2012, 11:40 AM
hi girls

i,m really fed up today for one reason or another i've not been able to get into wendy mode :sad:, how many of you feel the same when you cant dress up.

wendy xxx

Piora
01-16-2012, 11:45 AM
Probably, your mood is the cause. Sometimes, I am in a bit of a funk, and do get feeling down. Most of the time, dressing helps me get out of it, but occasionally, I just don't feel like dressing. It happens. Tomorrow is another day, and your mood will shift.

ArleneRaquel
01-16-2012, 11:48 AM
On an average of once a month I need to get out of the Arlene mode and be in male mood. :sad: I hope that your bad mood goes away very soon shybi.

Karren H
01-16-2012, 11:49 AM
Not me. If I did I'd be in a constant bad ass mood... Life's too short and frankly too good to do that to myself. Crossdressing is only a part of my life. Not my whole life. Now its a way different story when I can't go play hockey!! Lol.

Nicola2876
01-16-2012, 12:08 PM
I get in a bad mood if I plan to dress then cant for one reason or another. Nicola needs her time too!

ssandy
01-16-2012, 12:37 PM
Hi, This is a feeling we all deal with at on time or another and just part of our way of life and what we all live with. Just being able to do it sometimes is just wonderful.

Sandy