PDA

View Full Version : I wish , wish i could

stacycoral
01-16-2012, 01:10 PM
:) Hi Girls, do you ever feel like you just want to go out and spend time in your girl state, that is where i am today, I would say i am semi- pretty, no makeup, but totally dressed, I know that do to where i live it is not TG friendly, and having a family sometimes you just can't go out because you want to, so i just have to stay in the walls of my home today and enjoy being Stacy alone.

Anyway girls this what i look like right now as i write this minus the makeup, the picture is from my makeover a couple of week ago, that another story, and it will be told here in the near future after i get the pictures,I just hope i can tell it as well as my friend Kim tell us about her trips. Girls do you feel like me, just wanting to go shopping or visiting with the public being proud of who you are really. I guess the pink fog was the best of me today. Tell me how it is for you.:2c:

DanaR
01-16-2012, 08:18 PM
I have a little understanding of your state, I was at Warren for three weeks a little over twenty years ago. Probably the closest place to get away would be Denver; which I spent a fair bit of time at the malls, but not dressed, just shopping.

Unless you are really selfish, finding time for our other self is sometimes difficult. I try to be understanding of my wife and not push it down her throat, which hasn't been the case, actually she has encouraged me to dress more. I usually find a reason why I don't; which I find sort of frustrating too. It is like I have an opportunity, but don't take the time. The only thing that I can think of is that there is so much that I have to do, I feel guilty taking this time for myself.

Life can be so complicated, then you add the TG aspect, then it is easy.:battingeyelashes:

docrobbysherry
01-16-2012, 08:37 PM
Maybe if I looked more like u, Stacy, I would. But, I find screaming children, and then being beaten over the head with their mom's purses, very inconvenient! And, since I don't run well in 4" heels, that mite result in sprained ankles! At home, I can dress with no make up or even any clothes! Without all that screaming/purse/sprain nonsense!

Julia_in_Pa
01-16-2012, 09:01 PM
I think your the cats meow so.....MEOW baby!!!

Always good to see my sis!!

Love ya sweetheart!

Julia

Debglam
01-16-2012, 10:51 PM
Oh yeah Stacy! I know what you mean but I'm very lucky to be around a great group of girlfriends and have places to go. Walking the middle path though, there are always going to be times that I want to go out and can't. Just the way things go. '

Hugs,
Debby

Marleena
01-17-2012, 01:44 PM
Looking good Stacy! What a great smile.:)

Yes, I'm aching to go out enfemme. My city is about as anti-Tg as you can find. I do not feel safe here at all. It's a Big3 auto town with the union mindset and typical macho crap! My real coming out will be in a city about 100 miles from here.

TxKimberly
01-18-2012, 08:26 PM
Awe hell, you know me - I got out pretty much every where. Well I got news for you - even I hesitated when I was working in Sheridan WY

Teri Ray
01-19-2012, 08:02 AM
Stacy,

You look great. I, like you live in an area where acting on impluse to go out enfemme may not be the best idea. I also find enjoyment being home and enfemme. Going out is great fun but, for me, takes a lot of planning and coordination to juggle ranch chores, kids and dogs. Lots of effort but worth it.

Have fun and stay safe. Huggs Teri

Foxglove
01-19-2012, 08:37 AM
Hi Stacy, I know the feeling, know it very well. I'm telling myself I have to be patient, gradually work towards my own goals, see what sort of options I can find. Lots of times there are obstacles in the way, and we just have to find a way around them.

Best wishes, Annabelle

Prissy Linda
01-19-2012, 10:47 AM
Hi Stacy, Oh I completely understand what you are talking about when it comes to living in Wy. Although I do go out dressed here I do it very carefully,lol. I can travel just a short distance to Colorado and feel much safer, You look great Stacy :)

suzy1
01-19-2012, 11:08 AM
She has posted a picture at last! Hallo Stacy.
You look good girl. Now with some war paint on?

I know what you mean. Where I live, if I went out dressed I know what would happen. I am stupid but not that stupid!
It is not acceptable in my part of the world.

I think what has been suggested about going for a drive dressed is a nice idea. I have done it myself and it’s a real buzz.

SUZY

Lucy Furr
01-19-2012, 11:27 AM
Hi Stacy,

I'm currently going through a time where I need to be Lucy on a more regular basis. This will involve a confrontation with my GF, and possibly ending an 8 year relationship. Right now I just don't care. I'm not getting any younger and I want to go out while I still have some of my looks left. Where I live is a big city that behaves more like a small town. The odds are that I'll have to deal with some closed minds and maybe be found out by some friends. If it was easy there'd be no need for these forums.

My New Years resolution this year is to get back to doing things that makes me happy. That includes painting, woodworking in my workshop, working on my classic cars, and dressing up like a girl and going out for drinks. Whether I'm alone or with other cds, it gonna happen. If the people here don't like it, they can move.

JessicaM1985
01-19-2012, 01:14 PM
I forced myself out the door the other day in androgynous mode for the first time and it was a real rush. By andro mode I mean guy clothes (albeit my ozzy t-shirt was tight enough to show off my chest, and as a big gal, I have a natural B cup. ;) ) no wig, but some makeup on and nails painted purple.

I have had an urge to go to public places fully dressed since then, and have made some plans with some in-the-know G.G. friends to the local lgbt bar and get smashed while I'm completely en femme. They are 100% backing me on this, so it helps a lot. Maybe you can find an accepting G.G. or two or even a fellow TS/TV/CD friend who can go with you to another town and help you face the fear. Of course if you are out to your S.O., let her know of your intentions, so that they don't get jealous or think you are two-timing them.

I find it so much easier to do things when I have at least one more person backing me.

Edit:
I also wanted to say that you are beautiful Stacy! I can see that you'd have no problem passing in terms of looks, so it's a shame that you're not going out. But it's what feels right to you and your S.O. that matters most. :)

Kate Simmons
01-19-2012, 02:48 PM
I'm always happy to be myself Hon, makeup an looks notwithstanding.:)

Rachel Renee
01-19-2012, 03:09 PM
Totally know how you feel. I've never ventured out of the house in girl mode before, but I'm starting to desperately want to. I'm just not there yet but I know the time is indeed coming. The worst thing is that I know there is a thriving CD community in my town but I haven't yet worked up the courage to reach out.

If nothing else, I promised myself that when I finish grad school, I'd find the best transformation salon in the US/Canada, and book a makeover and photo shoot. I'd love to get out and about before then, but I most definitely will follow through with that plan, when the time comes.