PDA

View Full Version : Fishnet Pantyhose

Lisa Marie
10-27-2005, 05:43 PM
Does anyone in here know of anywhere on line that has the best fishnet pantyhose to buy? Thanks Angie

Tamara Croft
10-27-2005, 06:04 PM
No, but I'll give you some advice if you manage to get some, don't pull at them to put them on :D They tear really easily..... yes this happened to me just last week, but I just gave Tam that cute puppy dog eyes look and she gave me hers ;)

Wendy me
10-27-2005, 06:13 PM
oh do go to walmart i just bought some today ................

Jodi
10-27-2005, 07:55 PM
Just a hint for you girls on wearing fishnets. When I first tried them years ago, I thought they were the most uncomfortable thing going, plus the fact that they rip so easily. I mentioned this to a gg friend of mine. Her advice was to wear a pair of sheer nude pantyhose under the fishnets. First time I tried this, it solved the problems. With the pantyhose underneath, the fishnets pull on very easily, thus reducing the chance of a tear. They are also quite comfortable with the hose underneath.

I wear fishnets for very dressy occasions and always put my nude, sheer pantyhose on first.

Jodi

ronni
10-27-2005, 08:01 PM
I got a really good deal from the JC Penney outlet store, 2 pr. for $5 I think, designer colors, rip them all you want!

cosmolovesph
10-27-2005, 08:44 PM
Just a hint for you girls on wearing fishnets. When I first tried them years ago, I thought they were the most uncomfortable thing going, plus the fact that they rip so easily. I mentioned this to a gg friend of mine. Her advice was to wear a pair of sheer nude pantyhose under the fishnets. First time I tried this, it solved the problems. With the pantyhose underneath, the fishnets pull on very easily, thus reducing the chance of a tear. They are also quite comfortable with the hose underneath.

I wear fishnets for very dressy occasions and always put my nude, sheer pantyhose on first.

Jodi
I was going to recommend the sheer pair UNDER as well.. ALL the difference!!

DonnaT
10-27-2005, 08:59 PM
Hue brand fishnets are nice. Hust google the brand. You'll probably get a hit a Nordstromes or Hecht's.

denese013
10-28-2005, 04:08 AM
Stockingirl.com has all types of stockings

Sharon
10-28-2005, 08:58 AM
I don't have fishnet pantyhose, but I did buy thigh highs at the local pharmacy.

Midnight_Minx
10-28-2005, 10:38 AM
I don't think you can purchase them anymore, but my fiance has a pair of the original fishnets! ^_^ The type that is made out of the same material as the fishing nets themselves -- probably made around the 1960's.

I picked up a pair of fishnets with lace garters and garter belt attached (leg avenue) at The Metro store, and they have lasted pretty well, not to mention being cute and sexy ^_^

~Viv the Minx~

MarinaTwelve200
10-28-2005, 06:35 PM
I bought mine at PARTY CITY--a party and costume chain. They seem to be quite durable and come in all sizes,--Mine only seem to wear out in the toes.