PDA

View Full Version : biggest blunder??

paulaprimo
01-16-2012, 02:12 PM
i guess this is a question for those of us still in the closet. one night after spending a nice intimate time with my SO, when she got up to go the bathroom i couldn't help but notice that my toenails were still painted a gorgeous red...on went the socks and she never said a word. did she not see them or i am just not giving her enough credit. anything like this happen to you??:eek:

ArleneRaquel
01-16-2012, 02:17 PM
A few years back I was putting out the water hose dressed entirely enfemme, except for one thing no female wig, :brolleyes: when I discovered my error I ran into the house put on my ( then ) redhair and returned outside and moved the hose, water hose that is.

~Joanne~
01-16-2012, 02:20 PM
To this date, I haven't had any blunders that I am aware of. Keyword: aware lol

Evelyn74
01-16-2012, 02:42 PM
I let my dog out side one time. I was in shorts and t-shirt. Yy hair was up getting ready to do my make up. Thinking no big deal right? Well, I had on my breast forms. my neighbor was like "hey how are you?" I replied great and he just smiled.

Karren H
01-16-2012, 03:05 PM
My biggest blunder is when I left a couple skirts in my closet.. I was going out enfemme for the day.... Working over in Ohio.. and got dressed and hurriedly threw some clothes to the bottom of my closet. Well later that afternoon, dressed enfemme.... I got a phone call from my wife... "Who's clothes are these?".... Mine... I like to crossdress... BOOM. Talk about crying and screaming and carrying on!! She was pretty upset too! :D. Needless to say that was pretty big.....

Sallee
01-16-2012, 03:11 PM
nothing really big I left a camera on a tripod out on night while my kids were gone but hurried home and put it away prior to them arriving. Oh yea once I left a photo up on the computer and my daughter managed to find it and ask We had a discussion about it which was rather heavy.

JessHaust
01-16-2012, 03:17 PM
Waiting so long to come clean with it to my family and friends, Being out in the open is freedom like you can't believe.

sherib
01-16-2012, 03:26 PM
I've left my hip pads and another time drop the body suit on the floor and my wife found them. Both times she just gave them to me with a slight shrug.

Katelyn B
01-16-2012, 03:30 PM
Around a year ago, following the ending of my long term relationship and the starting of me living as Katie, the ex had just moved out and my Mum had volunteered to come over on the weekend to help me give the house a really good clean and to get rid of the last vestiges of the ex. Well, she was supposed to be arriving at 11, which I assumed would give me plenty of time to sort myself out in the morning, so I went out the night before, got home, and just went to bed thinking I'd be up by nine no trouble.

Well, I ended up waking up to the sound of a knocking on the door, and had to let my Mum in with my nails (hands and feet) painted a bright sparkly purple. She noticed straight away, though seemed to accept my excuse of "I was bored". It was only later on when I looked in the mirror I discovered that the excellent job I had done of removing the night before (admittedly whilst a little drunk) really wasn't all that excellent. She didn't say anything and still hasn't to this day, but at the very least she must have been really rather confused.

donnatracey
01-16-2012, 10:02 PM
My biggest blunder is when I left a couple skirts in my closet.. I was going out enfemme for the day.... Working over in Ohio.. and got dressed and hurriedly threw some clothes to the bottom of my closet. Well later that afternoon, dressed enfemme.... I got a phone call from my wife... "Who's clothes are these?".... Mine... I like to crossdress... BOOM. Talk about crying and screaming and carrying on!! She was pretty upset too! :D. Needless to say that was pretty big.....

No one tells a story like you, Karren!..............:D

GBJoker
01-16-2012, 10:27 PM
As opposed to JessHaust, my biggest was coming out. Now everything I do or say I want to do is met with, "Is this a TG thing?"

Everything else is easy when one can say, "I'm doing another thing to kill the Batman, or at least break the wheel off the batmobile."

Jennifer in CO
01-16-2012, 11:04 PM
Biggest blunder....? there are so many to just pick one?

How 'bout what I consider my first one. I was 14...spending the summer with my grand parents (the trip I came out to them - long story). I had just spent the day "working" at the Community Chest and my "pay" was in two boxes in the trunk of my Grand-dads car...all girl clothes (no one else was there - I was on my own that day). It was late so I just wore home the last outfit I had on. Maroon velvet mock-turtle neck sleeveless top and matching short shorts...suntan pantyhose and sandals. Oh...and a slightly padded bra that I had been wearing all day. As I said it was dark, so I put my boxes in the trunk and jumped in the back seat expecting a ride home, dash to my basement bedroom without anyone seeing me, and then come back up later for the boxes. But noooo...Grand-dad wanted to stop at Big-Boy's for a piece of pie...afterall, I had been working all day and needed a reward. Not being able to talk him out of stopping, I did what I could to quietly get the pantyhose off before getting to the resturant...forgetting I was wearing a padded bra...till we sat down at the table. I sat with my arms folded across my front (elbows on the table - such bad etiquette) to hide my chest till the pie came and then did what I could to hide myself after that (between bites). Now mind you I'm still wearing what I said earlier...not exactly dressed like a boy. At this point the super-adrenaline rush takes over and I gotta pee. I head to the restroom and the waitress stops me at the door and say's "Honey...the girls is over there". I want to crawl under a rock. So I go in to do my business and step over to the sink and wash my hands. Then I see the barrettes in my hair...and the makeup (light pink eyeshadow, blush and mascara). I was sooooo screwed.... but Grand-dad never said a word when I got back to the table, when we got home or even the next morning at breakfast when I was sitting there looking "normal"...with the exception of the pink finger nails....

Jenn