PDA

View Full Version : Weight Control Through Dressing?

RebeccaLynne
10-27-2005, 08:04 PM
:angel: Does anyone else use tight-fitting clothing to help suppress their appetite? For myself, wearing pantyhose and a girdle reinforce the desire to maintain a "girlish" figure, and I seem much more weight-conscious when dressed. Let's just call it the "crossdresser's diet"! If nothing else, at least you'll look better in your clothes! Any thoughts? Battling the Bulge, RebeccaLynne.

Phoebe Reece
10-27-2005, 08:11 PM
RebeccaLynne, I also find that crossdressing does make me much more conscious of my weight. I don't wear tight fitting garments to be aware of it though. A number of years ago my crossdressing was severely restricted for a long time. During that period, my waistline grew about 8 inches. I am trying to get the weight down some now, but if I lose too much weight the femme things I have now won't fit. What a dilemma....

robinLynn
10-27-2005, 08:13 PM
i just quit eating or i throw up

Denise01
10-27-2005, 08:15 PM
I find that when dressed as my femme self, I am more conscious of my weight.

I did find a good waist cincher last spring which I do wear most of the time.
I find it controls my weight some by being more caeful as to what and how much I eat. It also helps distribute the flesh to the proper places and allows me to fill a b bra, reasonably well with out any help

Denise:)

ChrissyCrossedLegs
10-27-2005, 08:43 PM
I need that much war paint that it cracks when I eat, which is why I never go out for meals as Sammy.. kind of solves the problem of putting on weight.. which i never do anyway.. whipppeee

DonnaT
10-27-2005, 08:45 PM
Not to force it, but to give me a goal; knowing that there are nicer clothes available in the smaller sizes.

Andrea's Lynne
10-27-2005, 09:22 PM
Rebecca,

Funny you should bring up this post. I was just thinking today about how I am much more careful about my caloric intake when I think of what skirt I would like to wear. My wife will sometimes share her clothes with me and I have to watch what I eat if I'm going to take advantage of her generosity.

The feeling of a flat tummy, to me, is very femme.

Lynne

andreaboots
10-27-2005, 11:00 PM
I'm very aware of my battle of the bulge especially when I CD. When I dressed today and practiced my walking in front of mirrors I did notice that even tho I had a corset on the slight bulge was evident. It really distresses me :( because it's extremely difficult for me to shave off the weight from the right places; i.e. stomach and not the buttocks. Damn tug of war it is but worth it to CD!!!!! Hugs, XXX :thumbsup:

Shannon
10-27-2005, 11:30 PM
These days I am very conscious of my body fat percent and measurements. I work out with a personal trainer and try to eat healthy and manage my portions. I have a waist cincher, but I don't like the way it pushes the extra pounds up over the top. Perhaps one of the reasons I prefer corsets and teddies it that I don't have to look at my mid section!

andreaboots
10-28-2005, 10:48 PM
:mad: Hello Shannon! Yes, the corsets do help try to hide the extra body and i do wear them a lot when I CD,(for various reasons too). It's a good thing I like corsets too! I've started this week to power walk again and do tummy tightners as well. Gotta do something, my diet is pretty healthy and I don't eat huge proportions either, still, the battle goes on. Hugs, XXX