PDA

View Full Version : Brain chemicals

JessHaust
01-16-2012, 10:28 PM
So lately I've been under the weather, nothing bad just some kind of bug. Mainly been achy and tired.
Strange thing though, i had 2 different get togethers I had signed up for. One a clothes swap, the other a dinners with a few girls. Each time I was feeling terrible, until I started my 'get ready' routine. The aches and pains dissappeared. Dressed I felt great. I went to both events and had a wonderful time. They both lasted lomger than expected, but I could have continued all night! When I got home and back to deab mode, the aches returned.
So what is it in our brain that dressing does to us? It's like some kind of miracle drug.

StephanieDragg
01-16-2012, 11:07 PM
I understand totally how you feel and have no way to explain it but I have 2 bad knees and a torn up shoulder from playing baseball and football for years, as a man I limp around slightly on my sore legs, but when I put on those heels and get all dolled up I stroll around for hours shopping and dropping in places to visit friends like a social butterfly and do not feel a thing!

NathalieX66
01-16-2012, 11:12 PM
Don't feel bad.
I'm still trying to figure out the difference between androphilic transsexual, and a gynephilic transsexual...based on wikipedia's definition of transgender. ....don't read this while having a few glasses of wine, it's really confusing.

Karren H
01-16-2012, 11:14 PM
Really doesn't do that for me.... Luckily I also have prescriptions for miracle drugs... Lol.