PDA

View Full Version : The sound of my heels

angpai30
01-17-2012, 12:05 AM
Tonight I went to the gas station to get my soda for the day and as I approached the cash register the sales attendant said to me: I knew it was you as ation as you openers that door and walked in. I know its you because of the sound of your heels. I must be in there a lot if he has taken the time to memorize the sound of my heels. He's a sweet guy and if always willing to help me no matter what I need. He always smiles when I walk in too. I asked him if I made him uncomfortable and he said no. He does wish that people would show more of themselves instead of being afraid and hiding things that really don't matter. He say thats why he smiles when I walk in because I'm not afraid to do just that and he commended me for doing it. Now only if there were more people like that who applaudes the courage Iwe have to be ourselves! So he took the time to memorize the sound of my heels.

Kristen~~

Cary
01-17-2012, 12:11 AM
Wow! That was an awesome experience.

Persephone
01-17-2012, 01:21 AM
Click...click...awesome!

Maybe he thinks more of you than you realize?

Hugs,
Persephone.

DanaR
01-17-2012, 02:33 AM
If I'm out and about, I don't notice the clicking. When I'm trying to sneak out of house, and walking down the sidewalk, the last thing that I want to hear are my shoes clicking away. So then I'm on my tippy toes.:battingeyelashes:

I guess that isn't a good illusion, sneaking down the sidewalk to the car.:D

TxCassie
01-17-2012, 02:35 AM
What a great experience. :battingeyelashes:

angpai30
01-17-2012, 03:39 PM
Maybe he thinks more of you than you realize!

Oh goodness. I hope not because I'm not gay or bi. I'd he does think of me like that how do I let him down? I don't want to hurt his feelings, but I just don't feel like that for him or any other guy. Bleh. I love my guy friends, but I could never be sexual with any of them.

Kristen~~

Persephone
01-17-2012, 05:13 PM
Maybe he thinks more of you than you realize?

If he does think of me like that how do I let him down? I don't want to hurt his feelings

Fortunately, Kristen, you don't have to cross that bridge until you come to it! If that is how he feels, it is fine to let him dream until he asks. Then you can tell him you are already involved with someone or something like that. Meanwhile you can continue to smile and be your sweet girly self.

Hugs,
Persephone.

jillleanne
01-17-2012, 07:54 PM
Maybe you're the only one that wears heels there?

Regan
01-17-2012, 07:57 PM
And he is probably a very open and caring person who does like that you are not afraid to show who you are.

Marleena
01-17-2012, 08:00 PM
Cute story Kristen, seems he's fine with it and complimented you too.:)

rachel de Corvus
01-17-2012, 10:40 PM
That IS a fun story, Kristen. Personally, i love the sound of high heels, and regularly notice them--be they from my own or someone else!

linda allen
01-18-2012, 07:14 AM
I think the sound of heels clicking on the floor or pavement is part of the reason women wear them. They call attention not only by the way they make your legs look sexier, and the added height, but the clicking causes heads to turn to see where the sound is coming from.

Arrows27
01-18-2012, 07:18 AM
I've always liked the sound of heels, but I'll admit the first time I wore them I was shocked at how loud they were! Sadly, I cannot wear heels for very long due to an old injury in my toe. :(

angpai30
01-20-2012, 12:43 AM
Heels are amazing! I think I have a heel fetish because I'm always wearing heels when not at work and when I don't have my kids. I love them so much! I <3 heels. Mmmmmm...... Sexy cute adorable heels that make me look like a princess! I want to have a princess party where we all dresses up in ball gowns and heels and dance the night away with tiaras and pretty jewelry! Why does sparkle have to be so far away?

Kristen ~~

stacycoral
01-20-2012, 12:52 AM
I think the sound of heels clicking on the floor or pavement is part of the reason women wear them. They call attention not only by the way they make your legs look sexier, and the added height, but the clicking causes heads to turn to see where the sound is coming from.

Linda right, sound and feel of heels, make people check you out, i love the sound of the heels, but like Dana sometimes you just have to do the toe thing, Kisten YOU GO GIRL AND HAVE FUN