PDA

View Full Version : New to forum

PrettyTranny
01-17-2012, 12:57 AM
Hi,
Recently joined. I'm a full-time CD, yay! It was hard to do but not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I have a very supportive girl-friend.

I am in my 50's, have a PhD in chemistry and am currently a database professional (oracle and microsoft). I have long brown hair, have doubly-pierced ears, eyelash extension and wear cosmetics and love chanel scents. I shave my legs and go to the waxing salon every month for the full Brazilian along with chest and stomach - ouch!! Oh, and I have acrylic nails that I get filled every month. Dad freaked when he saw those.

I wear women's clothes from when I wake up to when I go to bed. Bra, panties, hose or tights, boots or heels, bra, breastforms, skirts, silky blouses or turtlenecks. Love dressing as a busty secretary in a short, tight miniskirt, large breastforms and a silk blouse with heels and sheer hose or as an anchor wearing a frilly blouse and a St. John knit suit. Love St. John Knits- they fit real well and the staff are more than happy to help. $$$ though!

Love cars! Just got a 2010 Porsche Cayman last summer. Pretty wild to show up at the track in a denim skirt with sweater puppies and a room full of guys with sweat shirts, cargo pants and their hats on backwards!

I have wanted to be a crossdresser since I was a kid I guess and have done it on and mostly off through the years. But after going to bed every night for 20 years imagining myself in a short leather skirts and soft clothes and heels I finally decided that I had only one life and just had to express myself. It's a real compulsion- it's something that I have to do and it is part of my authentic, genuine self.

I am really happy and envious for the young and cute CDers of today. I just want to shake them! All of the support and resources of the internet available that I didn't have as a kid. It takes a lot of courage and balls to be a full-timer like me, esp. when passing isn't really possible nor a goal- although it does seem compelling. So if you are on the fence about this I say to do it. I am lucky that I work for a liberal inst. of higher ed. and people are generally supportive. Your results may vary.

Sorry for any typos. 1.5" long nails aren't very practical for typing!

PrettyTranny,
Jaime

donnatracey
01-17-2012, 01:02 AM
Welcome, Jaime! I certainly admire your attitude and dedication, as well as having a supportive girl friend! I am sure you will enjoy your time here.....:)

Lucy_Bella
01-17-2012, 07:25 AM
Welcome , Jamie.
Sounds like you have made it through your struggles congrats..Careful in that new Porsche with them nails..

Teri Ray
01-17-2012, 07:34 AM
Welcome to this forum Jamie. I am sure you will enjoy the folks here. All are helpful and kind.

StaceyJane
01-17-2012, 07:40 AM
Hi Jamie, welcome to the gang!

suzy1
01-17-2012, 07:42 AM
Hi Jaime.
Great intro.
I hope now you have found us you will join in and have fun with all us other girls.

Hug from, SUZY

josee
01-17-2012, 07:50 AM
Jaime, very nice to meet you. That's great that you have been able to go full time and to hear that your gf is supportive. Look forward to reading your posts and learning more.

jillleanne
01-17-2012, 11:01 AM
Welcome Jaime, sorry to hear you drive a Porsche. Oh well, we all have our faults. Hopefully you'll mature enough to own a Z06( wink wink). Soooooo, how do you think the chemical stability of Ethenol, time, and water will fare over time?