PDA

View Full Version : some times it feel so right to be dressed

danielle.cd
01-17-2012, 01:36 AM
i havent dressed fully for a while but with four days off i told my self i would one of these days and today was the only day i felt well enough to do it and my goodness i feel like a new person , i used to get aroused by it and sumtimes still do but more and more i feel like the person inside me has come out and wants to stay out , it just feels so darn right that this is whom im supposed to be , then i have to go to work and hide again till the next free weekend that comes along . i have accepted the fact that its not going to change and go away cause to me its like im living in a body that has two people inside of it with one brain , two halfs that make a whole, i just wish i could get away and be ashley for a while . i am also needind cd friends the would like to hang out on a regular basis like once evry other week or so that live fairly close , i ve been on my own too much with this and need some support from people close to me that i can get to know and trust in both guy/girl mode, other than my wife who trys to give me my space when ashley is around

Mollyanne
01-17-2012, 04:15 AM
I know EXACTLY how you feel when you say that there are two people living in one body. I have felt that way for many many years. My alter ego emerges every weekend from early in the morning to very late morning. It just feels soooo natural for me to be dressed in lingerie, heels, a skirt and blouse. There have been a few times when I almost forgot how I was dressed and proceeded out the front door and then realizing what I was doing (bummer). Its to bad that I live in New York and you in Michigan, we could become good friends but whenever you need someone to chat with e-mail me.

Mollyanne

DanaR
01-17-2012, 04:26 AM
I've been thinking about spending some fem days. It looks like I'll have a chance as the snow keeps falling here in the Seattle area.

vivianann
01-17-2012, 04:43 AM
I know exactly how you feel, when I am dressed enfemme it changes my whole world, and outlook on life. And like you have said IT FEELS SO RIGHT. I also feel a sense of a freedom as in being set free to be me. I also feel very comfortable when dressed enfemme. I have been told by my friends that know me well, that my personality shines brightly when I am dressed as a woman.

helena.gcd
01-17-2012, 06:52 AM
i totally agree!!!!
once the butterflies are gone, being dressed feels just soooo right.... it is a marvelous feeling

suzy1
01-17-2012, 07:18 AM
The “it just feels right” feeling that we get is one of those things that sets us apart from the rest Danielle.
How do you explain it to other non C.D.ing people.
Its like coming back to a warm welcoming home. You are the real you again.

Are we blessed or what!

The real, SUZY

angelinamuk
01-17-2012, 07:29 AM
I always find that its the anticipation of dressing too. If i havent done it for a while, but have a day planned, it feels like i want to burst in the days leading up to my day of dressing. always feels so right though

Teri Ray
01-17-2012, 07:31 AM
Ditto here. If I am not dressing I am anticipating the time I will be able to. Once dressed I feel like a new person.

Katyana
01-17-2012, 08:19 AM
I know exactly how you feel. There are days when it just all comes together, the mannerisms, the walk, the stance, and I feel like I am two feet off the ground. luckily I was able to sum one of the days up when I went out for the first time last week! I to live in Michigan Danielle and am looking to get out more and more.

kimdl93
01-18-2012, 12:44 PM
Danielle, its good to have you back in the fold. I understand how you feel completely. This is a big part of who I am and it feels really great to express it.

Here's what I think you need to do. Make a commitment to yourself to communicate with your wife about crossdressing and the way you see/feel about yourself. No demands, or pressure, just let her know that there's more to you than the guy parts and that you appreciate her willingness to listen and talk, and to give you some space. Then wait to see what happens.

danielle.cd
01-18-2012, 11:52 PM
Danielle, its good to have you back in the fold. I understand how you feel completely. This is a big part of who I am and it feels really great to express it.

Here's what I think you need to do. Make a commitment to yourself to communicate with your wife about crossdressing and the way you see/feel about yourself. No demands, or pressure, just let her know that there's more to you than the guy parts and that you appreciate her willingness to listen and talk, and to give you some space. Then wait to see what happens.

iv done that and she doesnt give me a hard time about it she pretty much just lets me do what ever and stays out of the way, she makes her little side comments about if i like this or that for me when were out at stores sometimes and laughs and jokes about it when im not dressed but when i am dressed she would rather not be around me. every other female i talk to about it would love there husband or boyfriend to be able to do stuff like that with, i feel like my wife is the exception but you cant have you cake and eat it too ,

kimdl93
01-19-2012, 09:37 AM
Danielle, I can understand your wife's feelings. Its a difficult thing to adjust to. Just keep the conversation going, and regardless of how you're dressed, keep demonstrating by your actions, the positive side of having a CDing husband.. Over time, she may come to appreciate this part of you more.

Jenniferathome
01-19-2012, 10:26 AM
Ashley, I'll bet you get a hundred "I know how you feel" responses. I think we all go through this. I am sure you have a lot of resources for meeting other crossdressers in Michigan. Start with Triess but also the are a lot of Michiganites (Michigonians?) on this site.