PDA

View Full Version : A big "Thank You for being a Crossdressser"

ManInBra
01-17-2012, 04:20 AM
A friend on FaceBook, whom I havent talked to in about 4 or 5 years for various reasons, life takes us out different directions and we drift apart even tho that is not our intentions. Well I was on FaceBook a couple days ago, suddenly the messenger letting me know someone just sent me a chat message. The friend I have not heard from in years was awaiting my response. We talked awhile doing the catching up, then she says she is dating a guy for 4 years now and that she is very happy with him. Her next comment made my eyes do a double take and read it a few times till it sank in. Years ago when we started talking online, I would find a chance or a way to talk to her and I would usually always make sure I discussed with her different aspects and points of view, and or the down to earth "nitty gritty" about crossdressing and some of the emotional issues, along with the "Who, What, Why. and Where.
I had no idea then that I was preparing her for the most life changing situation she would ever deal with. She informed me that her BF of 4 years happens to be a part time CD. Right away when they started dating he told her his deep dark secrets, that also include his desire to experience M on M, which years ago she would avoid at all costs. Her things to avoid in life also included her experimenting with another female.
When I had conversations years ago with her, she had been exposed to the ideas and the reality that people do feel certain ways about things in life that may seem odd, bizarre, or not in our life plans.
She wanted to thank me for having those chats with her years ago and then when she did meet a guy that just happen to be a CD, she was able to understand and accept him alot easier and sooner. She already knew the sort of emotional roller coaster he may be on, the denial, and all that goes with it. He told her, She says thats cool, She admits that she has by this time, grown curious about stuff. So "geee, my little girl is all grown up". By having the information and conversations with me it made her acceptance and transition into a relationship much smoother and workable for them both. So I assume that may have been my whole purpose in life was to help them connect and find love and acceptance within the boundries of their new found happiness. I never thought I would have someone tell me "Thank you for being a crossdresser". It just warms my big ole heart. shucks.

DanaR
01-17-2012, 04:24 AM
Very nice story, thanks for sharing. Sometimes when we are given information, we never know when it will come in handy.

Debra Russell
01-17-2012, 01:19 PM
very very insperational to sat the least...................Debra

Misti
01-17-2012, 01:32 PM
It just warms my big ole heart. shucks.

There are no coincidences in this life according to the First Insight of the Celestine Prophecy. :D

The Celestine Prophecy is a 1993 novel by James Redfield that discusses various psychological and spiritual ideas which are rooted in many ancient Eastern Traditions and New Age spirituality. :daydreaming:

L&R
M.