PDA

View Full Version : lingerie

angelbabe123
01-17-2012, 05:28 AM
im new to this but i have been dressing up a long time whenever i could,now that i live alone i like to put on panties and bra all the time after work,i can't get home fast enough,i have a very large collection,is it alright to feel this way,im not sure im into the same gender,i do like women very much i just love the lingerie,it feels sonice when i amdressed up

Laura912
01-17-2012, 09:51 AM
Welcome and you will find that it is fine to feel comfortable with how you feel. This is a tremendous group with great advice and who will encourage you to be yourself. We all love women...perhaps too much. :)
Laura

jillleanne
01-17-2012, 10:11 AM
Hello Angel, welcome to the forum. To answer your question in one word, NO. It is not alright to feel this way. What I suggest you do is package up all the lingerie you own along with all your heels, hose, skirts, wigs, forms, nails, jewellry, makeup and anything else femme you can find and ship it all to me postage paid along with a thank you note explaining how lucky you are to have a friend like me who will save you from yourself in times of need.
Oh, sorry, I just woke from a dream I was having about someone that liked to express their gender enhancements way too much like the rest of us. Now, what was your question again? he he he

Karren H
01-17-2012, 10:24 AM
Hello Angel, welcome to the forum. To answer your question in one word, NO. It is not alright to feel this way. What I suggest you do is package up all the lingerie you own along with all your heels, hose, skirts, wigs, forms, nails, jewellry, makeup and anything else femme you can find and ship it all to me postage paid along with a thank you note explaining how lucky you are to have a friend like me who will save you from yourself in times of need.

Hey! That's not very nice!! I'd pay the shipping and handling if she send it to me! :D. PS... What size do you wear? Lol. Ohhh. And welcome.

suzy1
01-17-2012, 10:31 AM
Hi Angel.
I think someone has to be serious here and give you an honest answer.
“Is it alright to feel this way?” YES!!!!!!!!

Nancy Sue
01-17-2012, 10:51 AM
I think if we did not love lingerie we would not be who we are, and we certainly would not be here. There are those who love to see someone else in it, whether it is a male or female (and i am one of those), and also those who love to be in it ourselves (and i am also one of those). i don't know why i dress, either, or why I love it so, or why it is a compulsion to me, though i have some ideas the shrinks would probably like to talk about, but i am not willing to pay them money to try to change me when i don't want to be changed. Enjoy yourself and love your life.

Alice_cl
01-17-2012, 11:07 AM
Wearing men's underwear under female clothing feels "unnatural", no? The oposite, or wearing sexy lingerie when wearing a neutral clothes is a way for me to feel "cute" outdoors.

jillleanne
01-17-2012, 08:10 PM
Hey! That's not very nice!! I'd pay the shipping and handling if she send it to me! :D. PS... What size do you wear? Lol. Ohhh. And welcome.

Ok, we split the shipping costs and the windfall. And that's my final answer.

susangirl
01-17-2012, 11:00 PM
Yes your alright. I, as well as many cross dressers, love the feeling of silky panties, stockings and other womens clothing. To walk in stockings and pumps through every day public Is awsome. I'm on cloud nine each and every time I get all dressed up. I love women and have never thought once about being with a man or another cross dresser. Women are so lucky, they get all the great clothing and the beautiful bodies. I love to dress like one but also love being a man. I think because I cross dress I understand women much better than otherwise. Being a woman must be very hard for many reasons.

angelbabe123
01-17-2012, 11:36 PM
well thank you so much,hopefully jillleane has enough to wear but im pretty comfortable with what i got n i look pretty good when im in my moment,i can fill a c bra very nicely now n it feels good,nice tohear from girls thank you,im feeling really confident now

Vickie_CDTV
01-18-2012, 03:28 AM
Angelbabe, yes you can be a heterosexual man and wear lingerie, if that is what you are asking. There are plenty of folks on this site which are also heteroesexual and wear lingerie.

There is nothing wrong with what you do in of itself, but be aware crossdressing could cause complications and other problems in your life.

Shananigans
01-18-2012, 03:34 AM
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your lingerie! There's nothing wrong with wanting to look and feel nice.

BLUE ORCHID
01-18-2012, 08:51 AM
Hi Angel, It's who we are and it's what we do.

Vieja
01-18-2012, 09:25 AM
Yes, yes and yes. Even as an octogenarian I still get a thrill when I step into a pair of Vanity Fair panties in glorious pastel colors. Even though my libido died a longtime ago and sexual arousal is a

dim and distant memory.

Vieja

angelbabe123
01-18-2012, 09:38 PM
recently i have on weekends putting on my sexiest panties n see thru bra with garters and hose n gone out shopping at the mall,what an experience,i felt so good n excited,i have just started this and it feels so right can't wait for the weekend

angelbabe123
01-18-2012, 09:50 PM
most recently i had an arguement with my girlfriend over somethingreally stupid,after a week of not talking to each other,we were on the phone talking things out n all of a sudden it came out of my mouth that i like to wear sexy panties,well i have to tell you,she was really excited over it not what i expected at all,she actually told me she loves me now more then ever,im still trying to consume all this because i thought it would be just the opposite,but im feeling good about it,now just to let her see me is what i have to work at,i could never let this go,it makes me feel to good