PDA

View Full Version : 2 1/2 Men

prettytoes
01-17-2012, 06:18 AM
I'm not sure how many here watch the show, but the character Alan has made a few remarks in the past couple of episodes to hint to the fact that he is a crossdresser. Last episode, he was caught in the bathtub shaving his legs. In last night's episode, he was told that his ex-girlfriend's new interest was gay, because he was seen wearing her panties...Alan replied: "that doesn't mean he's gay, maybe he just likes to feel pretty" in a tone that he is hiding something. Has anyone else picked up on this?

Raychel
01-17-2012, 06:44 AM
I saw that as well, Love the show.

helena.gcd
01-17-2012, 06:48 AM
i haven't seen the new episodes yet.
Yesterday i just finished the 4th season and at the end of one episode he is found tied to his bed wearing a corset, panties and tights. It didn't looked like it was his idea, but he didn't mind playing that role...

so who knows, maybe we'll have a surprise later on the show...

meganmartin
01-17-2012, 07:11 AM
Actually there has been a few episodes where this has been mentioned or alluded too.
In one episode Alan took a girl he met at the car dealership back to his mothers home.
She mentioned there was a dress she referred to it as something Alan corrected her and told her what type of dress it is and what material it was.

Last night Eldridge Jakes friend mentioned the guy his mother is dating likes to wear his mothers panties and commented that he thinks the guy is gay. Alan said well it could mean he likes pretty things.

There was another episode in which Alan was battling with bad Allan and towards the end when he was reflecting in the toaster bad Alan third portion reflected in the toaster was alan in a wig and makeup.

In my honest opinion Alan is a classic cross-dresser and maybe they will get him out of the closet.

StaceyJane
01-17-2012, 07:36 AM
I think this scene should answer any questions.

7x077SN_l-w

It looks like the embeding won't work but click on the link and it will take you to the video.

JessicaM1985
01-17-2012, 08:07 AM
I can totally relate to that video. :lol:

Yeah, that is pretty much closeted cross-dresser behavior as I understand it. Sadly a lot of times people get caught, and there's no laugh track. Only pain, embarrassment, and strained personal relationships. :(

Renee W
01-17-2012, 08:12 AM
I caught the car dealership girl episode the other day. Funny when his mom comes home and finds him, she is not really surprised, just comments about it being her "Red Chiffon". I think she was more concerned about what dress he was wearing and not that he was wearing a dress.

Both my wife and I have noticed the references in the past couple of shows, and as others have mentioned, this is a topic that comes up surprisingly often on the show.

meganmartin
01-17-2012, 09:18 AM
Thanks Stacey Jane for posting the video, that was the episode I was referring too.