PDA

View Full Version : Dressing and the ocean.

Laura912
01-17-2012, 10:06 AM
A favorite summer activity is to sit on the porch at sunrise at the beach with a cup of coffee and watch the ocean. It seems that this life of dressing is much like the ocean with days of calm waves lapping gently on the shore and times of hugh white capped waves roiling onto the beach. There are those of you who surf the waves, elegant, controlled and enjoying very minute of it. Some feel that they will drown in the least wave. Others have a swimming buddy to help and support them. The hurricanes that roar through leave destruction and purging in their wake but then the rebuilding can start. Thank you all for helping me not drown after so many years of swimming in the isolation of the dark. You are wonderful.
Laura

Karren H
01-17-2012, 01:16 PM
Now an ocean person... But I can relate. After I get out on the beach for 30 minutes I get bored as hell and have to go find something interesting to do... Just like when I crossdressing..

Laura912
01-17-2012, 03:51 PM
Well after the poetic mood moves on, I study all the women's bathing suits and the occupants of same that going by.;)
Laura