PDA

View Full Version : The Fanasty Job

stacycoral
01-17-2012, 10:20 AM
:) Girls, what kind of job would you like to have if you were a female? This question is for CD/ TG/ TS, becuase we all have that job we would have like to be in as a girl. I personally would have love to be a Hooters Girls, i find most the time the girls there are having fun, and being a servicer you get to meet so many people. Good & Bad. I guess it not a job but i alway dreamed about being a college cheerleader. Lets hear what your fanasy would be or has been!:cheer::cheer: OK!!!

TGMarla
01-17-2012, 10:25 AM
Hooters girl? Fun, I guess, but then, money is fun, too. I'd like to be an actress (I love acting anyway!), where I'd make oodles of dough, and get to wear lovely dresses any time I wanted to. This is fantasy, after all, right? LOL

suzy1
01-17-2012, 10:26 AM
I don’t have to think about this one Stacy……….. DRAG QUEEN!

A different outfit every night. A sexy dance. Playing to the crowd. Teasing the men.

What fun.

SUZY

Karren H
01-17-2012, 10:28 AM
Some how "fantasy" and "job" just don't fit together! Imho.... I'd rather be some uber rich bitch and not have to work. Or maybe the first female NHL player... To win the Stanley Cup... Yeah!

deangela
01-17-2012, 10:39 AM
dominatrix always interested me lol.

Marleena
01-17-2012, 10:43 AM
Stacy I like your job choice! I too would enjoy being a Hooters girl, they look so sexy in their outfits!

That said, no touching from the guys would have to be a mandate for me (not sure of their policies).

How about we make a CDer's version of the Hooter's girls? We should attract some GG's too. The menu would definitely have to improve though.:)

stacycoral
01-17-2012, 12:20 PM
I need to add if there is GG that would like to tell us about a fanasty job, i did not mean cause a trouble to any GG here on site. Because you girls keep us in line, and treach us so much about being one of you.

Lorileah
01-17-2012, 12:27 PM
Hey if we are talking money, I want to be a stripper...er...exotic dancer. :) My fantasy job would be to be in the music business. As the performer (think how so many R&B women dress and even country) but I will start as a back up. Imagine sitting in the bar after the show "I'm with the band."

I work in a profession that is over 50% female now. I should be able to do what I do and dress right? Right???? Guess that doesn't work.

At my age I want to be independently wealthy and live in a villa. Oh and work at Target.

Lucy Furr
01-17-2012, 12:35 PM
If I were a lady I think I'd be either a hair dresser or fashion designer. I'd be on the front line of chic! Plus, free clothes and/or hair products/make up! Joy!!!!

simsdudley111
01-17-2012, 12:38 PM
Executive secretary....Imagine the skirts and heels. How about the office gossip?

christina s
01-17-2012, 12:40 PM
Being Sofia Vergara's trophy wife. Just saying .

Marleena
01-17-2012, 12:48 PM

Oh my that would be heaven!!:daydreaming:

docrobbysherry
01-17-2012, 12:51 PM
I'm with Karren! What's the point of being a young, hot, woman if you're not smart? I would NOT be involved with the entertainment industry. Too many phonies and shysters! I'd prefer something involved with travel. Or, fine art or antiques! That's where rich and accomplished men can be found! Then, use my looks, figure and wit to take advantage of meeting lots of interesting and wealthy guys. Eventually marrying one when I'm older. Say, 35? After we're divorced, I'll be set and able to own my own art, antique, or travel business! And then?

Use my knowledge and money to date YOUNGER men that will take advantage of ME!

IwishIwasTracy
01-17-2012, 12:52 PM
My first thought was working in a bridal shop but brides can be real cranks to deal with. So I would probably go with math teacher. Just what I do today but doing it in a skirt would be more fun.

Tracy

ArleneRaquel
01-17-2012, 12:53 PM
My fantasy is being a female stripper with dozens, at least, of male admirers, who love my femmy eyewear, among other tihngs. :eek: :heehee: OMG who am I kidding? :o

RachelZ
01-17-2012, 01:01 PM
Easy. Professional Drummer... or to put it in more immature terms, Rock Star! But I'd settle for being a groupie or a rockstar's girlfriend because then I'd get to still be on the tour and sell T-shirts and junk like that :)

rachaelsloane
01-17-2012, 01:06 PM
Hi Stacy,
Though question for only one answer, but being a flight attendant would be neat, and get to travel around the world. My second choice would be a high level executive and all the perks that come with it, plus think about all the designer outfits I could then afford.
R

Cheryl T
01-17-2012, 01:13 PM
Fantasy Job.... remember that key word... Fantasy.

Then just put me on the ticket as the first Crossdressed Vice President of the U.S.A.
What could be better. Ultimate security, nice salary, lots of travel, all eyes on you when you're not with the Pres. and IF something were to happen....then....

Letter to No. Korea,
Kim,
Don't piss me off with talks of Nukes, I just got a run in my favorite stockings and I'm not a happy girl.
V.P. Cheryl T.

ArleneRaquel
01-17-2012, 01:24 PM
Cheryl T,
Just Vice President ? Shoot for the works ! :) I prefer pantyhose! :heehee:

Dulcinea
01-17-2012, 01:27 PM
I would love to do the same as I do now, being the girl managing in this macho dominated industry. Every day in skirt but a bussiness like attire that would leave no doubts that I was the girl that without wearing them have the trousers.

Lorileah
01-17-2012, 01:42 PM
being a flight attendant would be neat, and get to travel around the world.

Only if it was 1967 :) New York to Paris Pan Am or L.A. to Tokyo (and be blonde of course)

christina s
01-17-2012, 01:55 PM
I've considered switching my major to nursing and if i get to wear something like this i'm sold
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7019/6708967449_65744152f3.jpg

suzy1
01-17-2012, 01:58 PM
You’re a bad girl Christina. And I am running a temperature. Nurse!!!!!

KaTanya
01-17-2012, 02:01 PM
Some how "fantasy" and "job" just don't fit together! Imho.... I'd rather be some uber rich bitch and not have to work. Or maybe the first female NHL player... To win the Stanley Cup... Yeah!
Wouldn't be too bad if you could be on the same line as Asham- no one would mess with you.

I'll go with professional miniature painter- as a bonus, it's my dream job as a guy, only I'd get to dress prettier.

Marleena
01-17-2012, 02:03 PM
I've considered switching my major to nursing and if i get to wear something like this i'm sold

Now I know I have a problem. I want her shoes real bad.lol.

Joann Smith
01-17-2012, 02:05 PM
My fantasy job would to be... to be my bosses, boss.....boss ...
would love it so much to see them all having to kissing my freshly powered butt for a change...

Regan
01-17-2012, 02:13 PM
I would love to work my current job as a woman. But I would also like to work in a men's clothing shop do I can be admired on a daily basis.

Laurie A
01-17-2012, 02:14 PM
My fanasty job? A porfessional spell chekcer.
Sorry Stacy, just couldn't resist.

My real fantasy job no matter what gender, is to be retired!

Dawn cd
01-17-2012, 02:20 PM
Princess. Doesn't take much brains, and there are always commoners that adore you.

Mikaela
01-17-2012, 02:29 PM
I'd like to be a creative director for something like Adobe.

Crysten
01-17-2012, 02:50 PM
Easy - I'd love to be a Victoria's Secret Angel (meaning a very well paid fashion model). Very sexy, all the clothes/hair care/makeup you would ever need. And enough money to enjoy it all. No way I'd be a waitress, regardless of the "Hooters" brand name, you're still cleaning up after sloppy drunk fat guys in a bar, after all, for very little compensation. And stripping is one step away from hooking, and no thanks to either. As a fashion model, you get beauty, glamour, money, AND you get to keep your dignity. You can tell I haven't given this too much thought, right :-)

KellyJameson
01-17-2012, 03:22 PM
A 6ft tall Playboy Bunny with no illusions, plenty of money in the bank and a 175 IQ during the early sixties. Of course there are so many Oxymorons in this fantasy I may as well throw in the ability to walk on water as well.

eluuzion
01-17-2012, 07:12 PM
I would like to be Judge Judy for just a couple of years. 43 million/year!…private jet…endless supply of knuckleheads to amuse me at “work”.

I would burn out after a couple of years…but be rich. Then I would take Vanna White’s job. Killer wardrobe to waltz around in, 0 intelligence required, and all you have to do is point at letters and wear a fake smile during a month of taping segments…then hit the pool for a few months. Many people think she and Pat Sayjack (sp?) are yoyos that could not manage to smile their way into TV or big screen roles. If you ask me…they have it made… and both probably have lots of maids, too.

Ewwww…hey, I bet those maids knock down some big salaries too. I may have just stumbled upon another potential job market opportunity!

Wait…, never mind…I just tripped on one of my shoes that I carelessly left in the middle of the floor. Don’t worry, I did not hurt myself…lol.

:love:

jillleanne
01-17-2012, 07:43 PM
Job? Like working kind of thingy?? Have you any idea what that does to your nails? Good grief woman, time for a reality check!! lol

Julia_in_Pa
01-17-2012, 07:48 PM
Hi sis!!

After I transitioned I was going to go to Aveda Academy in downtown Denver to learn cosmetology but decided to just stay with my position working in a office environment.

Julia

Launa
01-17-2012, 08:36 PM
To be a hairdresser and pro fighter. Like Gina Carano!!!!!!

josee
01-17-2012, 08:51 PM
Either a successful author or a rock star.

Alice B
01-17-2012, 08:55 PM
I am totally happy with my current job. Retired. A Hotters girl would be nice, but I would have to lose a lot of years and weight.

"Mary"
01-17-2012, 09:31 PM
I'm going to say Airline Pilot! Flight attendant would be fun, but I think the attending to passengers would get old pretty fast. I wonder if there is a skirt version of the pilot uniform?? Alternate choice is going to be tour guide. more on that later.

Debglam
01-17-2012, 09:32 PM
I wanna be a MAC makeup artist!

Amen sister! I wanna be "kept" no matter what gender I am!!! (No such luck!) How do I get one of those "Real Housewives" gigs!

Girl, we are gonna have to mud wrestle for this one! :Punch:

Whenever she comes on TV I say "Kids, meet your new mommy!" (Don't you just LOVE her new CoverGirl commercials! I could watch her put on lipstick all day! :daydreaming:)

PretzelGirl
01-17-2012, 10:32 PM
Same as my guy fantasy job. Something that has short hours and lots of pay!

suchacutie
01-17-2012, 10:49 PM
If I suddenly decided to let Tina be a professional, we'd get our bartender's license first. The alternative would be driving a trolley or subway in a major city (Boston my first choice :) )

tina

Michelle 2
01-17-2012, 11:16 PM
I would like to think that my fantasy job would be as a cruise director on a ship. It would always be fun in the sun with the passengers, fine dining and living in a resort enviornment all year round. One other advantage is that I would need a completely different wardrobe for all those formal evenings. I better get some shopping done pretty quick the ship is scheduled to leave port in a few hours.

Michelle

JenniferLynn0370
01-17-2012, 11:28 PM
OK, this will sound kinda corny, but I always dreamed of being a legal secretary...just like my Mom! I simply adored the outfits she wore and how she looked in them. I usually played that role when my sister and I used to play dress up!

Hugs,
Jen

Cindia
01-18-2012, 02:36 AM
Golf pro. Get to hit from the red tees and its almost required that you wear a skirt to work.

Shananigans
01-18-2012, 02:43 AM
Yay! I'm glad GGs can participate :)

With all of the schooling ahead, getting my doctorate in nursing anesthesia still kind of feels like a fantasy job. Heh...and, I thought I was taking the shorter career path to anesthesia...doesn't feel like it.

Actually, my fantasy job might be traveling around with Jeremy Wade. He's the host of River Monsters and I have the biggest crush on this guy for some odd reason. I also had a TV crush on Les Stroud...maybe I like outdoorsy guys.

Or, I would be a scuba diving instructor in the tropics. Basically, my fantasy job would to be to hang around on a boat for most of the day in various tropical locations.

Elana
01-18-2012, 02:53 AM
I'd like to be a pretty secretary for a strong man; dressing in skirts and dresses with high heels, putting on makeup. That would feel soo nice. Also a stay at home wife, just doing wifey duties and being a homemaker and getting all pretty for my man. Also i'd imagined working in a salon helping girls with there hair and makeup.

Delila
01-18-2012, 03:28 AM
I saw legal secretery and I am not much different. Strangely I have always fantasized being a secretery of any sort. The secreteries at my work make more than me so if all I need to make more money is to wear a skirt I'm in.

Tracy Lynn
01-18-2012, 03:28 AM
I would like to be a make up artist or hairstylist...and I just may well do that yet.

vivianann
01-18-2012, 04:30 AM
A sales associate in a womens clothing store, I do have a part time job as a sa in a womens consignment store. It is absolutely a wonderful job.
When I was a child in the 1960's and1970's I wanted to be a waitress, I loved their uniform dresses they use to wear, I dont see waitresses in dresses any more, do any of you see waitresses in uniform dresses any more?

strangeone
01-18-2012, 05:24 AM
Princess. Doesn't take much brains, and there are always commoners that adore you.

fo sure! that or a comedienne, of course that is also my dream job as a man

Katie83
01-18-2012, 06:34 AM
Thats not easy, i would like to be a housewife, but would want to go out of the house more. I like the idea of being an air hostess, but i wouldn't be able to keep all of my clothes with me and would live out of a suitcase, not fun. A secretary would be nice job, but the money probably wouldn't be enough.
My best option would be to win a lot of money!!
Katie

dbweb
01-18-2012, 07:12 AM
I like what Vivian Anna suggested, working in a womans clothing store.

For me it would have to be an upper class store, catering to those who really like to dress nicely, and I think working with speciality lingerie would be the best.

I also like the idea of a house wife or admin secratery, but those would be second choice to the ladies wear associate

Dee

catriona36
01-18-2012, 07:51 AM
since im not good for anything else i would prob stay in road transport. tho right now any job would be good.

Sarasometimes
01-18-2012, 08:59 AM
Mega-millions winner would be my first Fantasy Job and second would be a highly successful salon owner who works when she wants to and can get her hair and makeup done by her best stylists.
If she needs to have a real job I think makeup artist or overpaid receptionist with a strict dress code. Great fun thread.

Karren, the Stanley Cup part may require her to be a Ranger??

CDPheobe
01-18-2012, 09:58 AM
I would LOVE to work at Victoria's Secret as a sales lady :)

Stephanie47
01-18-2012, 10:07 AM
I'd love being a server in a classy restaurant. I dream of wearing a sheer white blouse with a black skirt, black heels and black stockings. I'm ready with several full slips that have a white bodice and black skirt. I love the look of bra and slip straps showing their sexy lace designs through the sheer white blouse. Yummy!

stacycoral
01-18-2012, 10:18 AM
I first would like to thank all the girls for writing in, I can see there is many great careers out there for us, I should have said maybe don't worry about the money, lets just have a woman career you dream of. Girls again thanks for making this a fun reading.

Jorja
01-18-2012, 11:08 AM
I would like to sit back, count my millions, vacation wherever and when ever I want, and audition cute guys to be Mr. Jorja ;)

Sally24
01-18-2012, 11:51 AM
Fantasy job........

I think a jazz singer would be great. I would have to have a much better voice. lol
Being on stage, wearing beautiful outfits every night. The money would be nice if I were one of the big names.

In a regular job, maybe a receptionist in a very wealthy persons office. Meeting many interesting people, being required to dress really nicely, getting paid to sit on my a**!:devil:

Now this is fantasy mind you. I know both those jobs can be boring and tough.

Nicole Brown
01-18-2012, 12:54 PM
This is really easy to answer, I would want to have the same exact job I retired from last year. Before I retired, I was the global manager of a team of 20 professionals who were stationed around the globe. While Nicole always traveled with me on my trips, I almost never got to travel as her nor ever work as her.

Thus, my fantasy job would me to just do what I did, except as Nicole full time.

TxKimberly
01-18-2012, 08:14 PM
Flight attendant - hands down! :D

GBJoker
01-18-2012, 10:44 PM
Gonna be boring here... But even if I lived my life fully as a female, it'd still be a historian of some kind. I love history and archeaology more than anything pretty much. It's the only topic that I never get bored of.

Sammy777
01-19-2012, 04:34 AM
Being my own stunt double :lol:

Nicola2876
01-19-2012, 04:52 AM
A showgirl in Vegas would be great.

Failing that I would to be Jennifer Aniston's personal assistant and only I would know that Jennifer is into girls too.

crossIsFun
01-19-2012, 05:11 AM

OK, I was honestly thinking exactly what you have there, except I'd ad a twist... have enough money to be retired, no matter what age, and enough disposable income to spend on little dresses, skirts, cute little shirts, and, yea... then you just take a part time secretarial position a few months out of the year... ;)

But... If it has to be an actual career, hmmm... I think it would resemble something like this:

1) Shoe, Dress, & Lingerie Designer
2) Shoe, & Lingerie Designer
3) Shoe Designer

;)

Phylis Nicole Schuyler
01-21-2012, 12:19 AM

I wish the nurses up in the VA Hospital look even somewhat close to how you look in your nurses uniform. I'd probably be in more trouble than I am everytime go up there.

Krististeph
01-21-2012, 12:49 AM
Dressed as female: Airline pilot, Astrophysics Professor, advertising or business communication pro. Test engineer, surgeon, test pilot/aeronautical engineer.
I love cute pantsuits, skirtsuits, preppy outfits.

I think the femaleness comes from within- regardless of outer clothing style- if you feel feminine- you will make it feminine! Uniforms and costumes are great fun, but they work best if filled out from within.

Funny, just about all of the answers here that mention '****ty/sexy/fetishistic' outfits- the people that select these outfits- from what i have read of their answers here they in fact fit this bill!

They (we) genuinely work at being feminine, and it shows, regardless of costume! The clothes are merely the icing on the cake!
(This is meant to be a compliment to the members here, I hope it comes across as such)

Annaliese2010
01-21-2012, 12:53 AM
A lezzie whor#, I guess. Well? You Asked! Just being honest. :battingeyelashes:

Hannah Gotta
01-21-2012, 09:24 AM
I would love to be a model for a bridal magazine! It would be so fun to dress up in pretty wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses all day....people doing my hair and make up and feeling so pretty all day.

Love, Hannah