PDA

View Full Version : TG Dreams

lynnmcarthur
01-17-2012, 02:18 PM
I am wondering if others have TG dreams. When I woke up this morning, I was startled by my wife. I had the last image form my dream in my head, a vivid picture of me looking in the mirror at my well developed breasts as I was putting on my bra. It is one of several dreams I have had about my TG side and wonder if others have similar experiences.

Shananigans
01-17-2012, 02:57 PM
I think a lot of people have these types of dreams. My best friend called me up a few weeks ago and said she had the most horrible dream that she grew a penis, had to learn to pee standing up, and then had to tell her boyfriend about it.

She wanted to know what it meant. I told her, "Clearly, you are going to turn into a man." This wasn't what she wanted to hear, but found it funny anyway. Something tells me she's not TG. I've had these dreams before too. I grew a penis before I had to compete in this pageant. I decided that I would tuck and figure out what to do with it later. At the pageant, I lost because they said I wasn't actually a woman. I got my driver's license to prove I was a girl, but the judges were like, "Hmmmm...no...we still see the bulge." It was infuriating.

Maybe the fact you had this dream and it was pleasant is more reflective of your TG nature.

KellyJameson
01-17-2012, 02:58 PM
I usually wake up remembering a dream or dreams and in those instances where I see myself in the dream it is always in the shape of a woman. It would be strange to not see myself this way in my dreams because the dreams are an extension of my subconscious self image not of my wishes/desires because my desires are not being frustrated and I can be anything I want within the limits of reality which I have no problem accepting. I am very happy as me, yet I still dream of me in the female form.

I remember watching a television program as a child and a girl on the show had legs whose calves I thought looked to much like a mans, thinking they were ugly and hoping my legs would not end up being shaped like that. Even than the subconscious mental image was already in place but I did not think to share this with an adult who would have wondered why I was relating to a girl on the show instead of boys. Truths are sometimes hidden in the shadows.