PDA

View Full Version : Momentary Slip...

Lucy Furr
01-17-2012, 02:32 PM
So I was making breakfast for my dogs before going to work. I'm in male clothes, wearing a short sleeved western shirt. I move away from the counter and I feel extra weight on my chest. For a quick second it felt like I had breasts. I looked down and realized that my phone was in on pocket and my cigs and lighter in the other. I almost though that the power of suggestion gave me boobs overnight! :)

DanaR
01-17-2012, 03:30 PM
It isn't that easy, many of us have tried.

NV Susan
01-17-2012, 03:34 PM
Lucy, If the power of suggestion would do it I would have a set of DDD's by now!!

Joann Smith
01-17-2012, 04:28 PM
Hang on....Make the dogs breakfast before you go to work ?....they got you trained really well ....LOL

Lucy Furr
01-17-2012, 04:42 PM
My dogs very graciously allow me to live in their house...that I pay for:) as long as breakfast, dinner, and a trip to the dog park is involved.

Starr
01-17-2012, 07:46 PM
i am going to stray from the boobs to the dogs for a second... As i grew up i never really had a dog as a pet, now we had dogs but living in the country they were there to help hunt. Yes i am old enough to remember meals of wild game that were common on the table.
Now on to the dogs, 3 years ago i wound up with a dog who like Lucy lets me live in the house we share, until this wonderful friend came along i never knew just how smart a dog really was. i am so poud that he came into my life and enjoy his company every min i am with him... even if he does get confused when i got from boy to girl... like i said they are smarter then you think....

Carol Elizabeth
01-19-2012, 09:29 AM
As long as Starr strayed --- the really great thing about dogs is that they don't care how you are dressed - drab or drag. I think that I even had one who preferred me in drag because my skirt made a great hammock for her to sleep in while on my lap. Dogs are great. Having boobs would be great also.

Lucy Furr
01-19-2012, 11:39 AM
My dogs never seem to mind when I'm dressed. Although the boy dog always tries to lift my skirt with his nose....little pervert!

suzy1
01-19-2012, 11:51 AM
I haven’t got dogs. So my breasts are real!!!!:tongueout

Wait a minute, no there not.:weep: