PDA

View Full Version : Expression?;

andreaboots
10-27-2005, 10:00 PM
I have a question or two for all of us to ponder. Is CD'ing for us a real true form of sexual expression for various reasons? Or is it just an, "asexual thing"? Curious.:confused:

Lauren_T
10-27-2005, 10:47 PM
Problem is, when you say is something something for us, there's no one answer, since there're as many motives for CDing as there're CDers...

For some of us, it's purely one thing. For others, it's purely the other thing. And for yet others, it's a a mixture of both...

You can't say us, because nothing applies to all of us.

robinLynn
10-27-2005, 10:50 PM
i just like being a woman

robinLynn
10-27-2005, 10:52 PM
and im allowed to make my transformation starting with shaving

Shannon
10-27-2005, 11:37 PM
I like feeling feminine. Sometimes there is a sexual aspect to it, but not as often as it was 20 years ago.

ginafaye
10-28-2005, 12:20 PM
its all things for me emotional........sexual.............healing....... calming.......exciting...........it completes me im so glad my wife helps i dont want to ever be as before

Khriss
10-28-2005, 03:16 PM
- my expression of "femmininity" is rather personal -as a basicly-"closeted" CDer..though dressing has allways been a kind of..sexual release for me.. and will allways be ..I'd supose..
I know the term "transvestite" seems vulgar and limiting..to some..though I do "resemble" such remarks- eh !? :eek: :D xx"K"

TGMarla
10-28-2005, 03:20 PM
I very much agree with Shannon. *Hi, Hon!* It is very sexual and sensual to me, but the sexual part has diminished over the years. Now it seems it's just something that I find necessary.

Marla
10-28-2005, 03:32 PM
Yes I get sexually turned on by dressing up, but I also find it satisfying in many other ways. Being female is what makes me happy.

Gale R
10-28-2005, 03:53 PM
I agree with other girls here about there being a sexual degree at first but now it's the perfect way to express my inner self.:)

Deborah
10-28-2005, 04:14 PM
Wow that's a new way of saying do you dress for kicks or gender.
Yes it's still a gender thing with me. :D

MsEva
10-28-2005, 04:23 PM
I like feeling feminine. Sometimes there is a sexual aspect to it, but not as often as it was 20 years ago.
:iagree:
So true...now rarely does it lead to a sexual release..mostly about being who I am.

Olesha
10-28-2005, 05:17 PM
I have a question or two for all of us to ponder. Is CD'ing for us a real true form of sexual expression for various reasons? Or is it just an, "asexual thing"? Curious.:confused:

Its all things. Sometimes its very sexual, at others it just fulfills a need. Tonight its the latter. Just wearing hold-ups, thong, top and mini skirt. Even when made up and fully dresses its not necessarily sexual. Its all about doing what I, and Krista, want to.