PDA

View Full Version : CD related dreams..

heathr1
10-27-2005, 11:10 PM
Have any?

Last night I dreampt that my PVC skirt was in mother's wardrobe, with her clothes and she told me what a beautiful skirt I had?:o

Shannon
10-27-2005, 11:25 PM
I have occassional CD dreams. The themes vary from getting caught, to be out and enjoying myself.

heathr1
10-28-2005, 08:05 AM
What a relief when I woke up.:)

TGMarla
10-28-2005, 09:30 AM
Any CD dreams I have ever had put me in a completely dressed up situation around people that I knew who seemed to not notice that I was wearing a skirt and high heels. It seemed strange to me that I was completely en femme, yet no one seemed to care. Is the dream world trying to tell me something here? Hmmmmm......

heathr1
10-28-2005, 12:11 PM
I like your dream.:)

Angela Burke
10-28-2005, 12:29 PM
I've had recurrent dreams (for a long time) where i'm wearing a full skirt,petticoats, and heels(1950's style).
It's always from my point of view(ie I can look down at my skirts and shoes).
I also have the feel of my skirts on my legs.
I've always found these dreams a very pleasant experience.

Love Angela XX

Bonnie D
10-28-2005, 12:52 PM
I often have a dream where I'm fully dressed and go out of my house at night and drive to a party I've been invited to. No one knows me. I'm not the only cd there but there's mostly ggs and men. The music is good and loud and everyone is dancing. Then the party starts getting sexual and I have a lot of fun.

Of course, my other main one is where I wake up in the morning and I'm a gg. My wife is not too pleased especially when she sees how overjoyed I am. I tell her I have to take some time off work and I have to go shopping. I also start pulling out the clothes I have hidden away forever and begin deciding on what to wear. I invite her to come with me but she declines. After an experience or two I wake up, much to my disappointment.

Bonnie

Odette30UK GG
10-28-2005, 03:58 PM
This, (as a GG) really wants to know more about CDer's dreams......
Please more more more

Deborah
10-28-2005, 04:02 PM
I've had dreams where i'm dressed but i'm usually trying to cover it up if there is someone near me in the dream. They don't seem to notice though.
I have had other dreams where i am actually a female too so it's not an issue then.

Jacqui
10-28-2005, 08:18 PM
Every now and then, I have a recurring dream in which, while doing something totally normal in male mode, I pass a mirror and see a reflection of myself. In the mirror, my hair is dirty-blonde (my natural color) and long (the way it used to be) :( and my face appears soft and feminine (without makeup). I play with my hair, looking in the mirror, and realize that I could look totally like a woman.
Then I wake up and say to myself, "Oh, sh*t!".

Jennifercd_NJ
10-28-2005, 08:25 PM
I often dreamed I was a girl. shopping and dining and even dating (other girls).

That was before I started to dress. I still have to get up the courage to shop date and dine out, but at least I am dressing every night..

Diannna
10-28-2005, 09:40 PM
I have this dream every so often that is usually different except for wearing a full slip. Seems that I some how end up wearing a full slip when I least expect it in or around a group of people. I seem to be very self concious about it and try to do my best to some how hide it. No one seems to care or notice. I usually don't remember much of my dreams, but it seems that when I have this dream it gets longer and longer. I don't ever recall the out come or the end of the dream. A lot of the time I don't even remember the dream till much later in the day after I wake up, sometimes even till the next day. All I can say is that I rather like the dream and wish I had more cd'ing dreams. Best To All,
Diannna

Serena
10-28-2005, 11:26 PM
I've had a few CD dreams, but none are recurring. My favorite would have to be when I dreamed I was a teenager in Middle School again, and it was the same, only I had snuck into the girl's locker room, got caught, and as punishment, I had to be a girl until I "learned my lesson". I never actually went as a girl in the dream, but the possibilities of it the day I had it were so great.

Kimberly
10-29-2005, 04:45 AM
Any CD dreams I have ever had put me in a completely dressed up situation around people that I knew who seemed to not notice that I was wearing a skirt and high heels. It seemed strange to me that I was completely en femme, yet no one seemed to care.
I've had these... they ARE strange, and pretty much beyond logic. :p

trannied
10-29-2005, 07:32 AM
Lovely are they not ?

Trouble is that I can rarely remember what the dream was about....
Remembered ones are me, well dressed, well, usually, and I am seeing myself from another view point. I mean as if I, the dreamer was watching me the girl.

What view point do you have, inside or outside ?

Zoey
10-29-2005, 03:49 PM
I can remember having a couple of dreams where I was crossdressed. In one, I had to quickly change my clothes to answer the door. In another, it seemed that no one cared or paid attention to how I was dressed. There were stranger things going on.

I've had one dream where I really was a girl, though I didn't realize it until halfway through when I saw my reflection in a window. This was a very unusual dream for me because it was semi-lucid and I remembered most of it. I kept recognizing places I had seen in other dreams that I had forgotten about, and I would focus on small details that looked interesting to me. It felt that I was actively making decisions about what to do.

It started with me watching a movie about a ghost of a young girl who was FTM. Next, I went on to have lunch with all the women in my family, which was the point where I realized I was a girl. Then I started a quest to get to the ocean to go swimming, even though I don't know how to swim. On the way there I spoke with a woman who was a mystic or philosopher, but I can't remember what she said. I eventually found my way to the ocean and learned that I already knew how to swim afterall.

This dream was almost entirely from my perspective which is kind of unusual. Normally, my really detailed dreams are more like a movie and I'm not even in them.

Rachel Morley
10-29-2005, 04:00 PM
Any CD dreams I have ever had put me in a completely dressed up situation around people that I knew who seemed to not notice that I was wearing a skirt and high heels. It seemed strange to me that I was completely en femme, yet no one seemed to care.

Gosh Marla, this is exactly what happens to me. I do have dreams quite often that have some sort of crossdressing element to them. Whenever I am fully dressed in my dreams not a single person (even my family who don't know about my cding) seems to notice a thing. Why is this? I have no clue :confused:

Whenever I have had a cding dream, it might be my imagination, but I always seem to wake up feeling refreshed and happy :)

Sam-antha
10-30-2005, 08:22 AM
One bad dream involved my returning home to find that the house lights were on and someone was in there....
Somehow my clothes started disolving.... it is a house in a very quiet location but that did not help.....help

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-30-2005, 01:59 PM
You're in luck, Odette. Usually I never remember my dreams but with the knee problem, I've been waking up during the night, so lately I have been remembering them.

The two I've had are pretty clearly related to issues I'm working out in my own head.

I'm a consultant and the first was that I was talking a start-up company that was doing a job or dating site aimed at crossdressers. (Hey, there were stranger ideas in the dot-bomb era...) So I was in a dilemma about how much to disclose to the client about what I knew about this market. OTOH, I could really give them some good advice, OTOH, it would surely raise the question about how did I know these things. It mirrors the tension I'm feeling about being tired of being the closet vs. fears for my livelihood (I'm self-employeed) if I come out.

The other dream was about the TGSF costume party I went to last night. In addition to the costume costume, which happened in reality, I dreamed they also gave out some other awards -- and I won the award for being the best conversation starter. En homme, I'm a bit awkward at small talk, so as Darla I've consciously tried to be more of the social butterfly (and doing so actually does seem to be helping en homme).

Miss Lulu
10-30-2005, 06:38 PM
I've had many dreams as a CD. Very different one from another, I do often dream though that I have real breasts. I am not surprise when I wake-up for I wish I really had it.

Melissa73
10-30-2005, 07:16 PM
funny i cam across this topic. I too had a dream the other night, where i was dressed in blouse and a skirt with tights and heels. I forget what i was doing, but there were tons of people and none even commented on me dressed that way. Yet, in my mind, i knew. It was aactually kinda nice....