PDA

View Full Version : Drab photos?

AlexisRaeMoon
01-18-2012, 02:04 AM
I had a thought today, and wanted to see if anyone else ever tried this. Normally, if I'm going to take some photos, it's always skirts and heels and snug-fitting tops, but I'm thinking about trying something a little more plain and see if I can still pull of a feminine look. Maybe a hoodie sweater and jeans (obviously, still with makeup and wig!).

It's easier to look convincing when you go for the ultra-feminine clothing, but what if you go a little more drab?

Danni Bear
01-18-2012, 02:20 AM
Arianna,

drab is when you're caught with your hair in rollers,no make-up,sweats,looking frazzeled from cleaning house all day and then having your husband calling you beautiful.

Danni

at least that is my drab for the last 12 years

calebsmithxd
01-18-2012, 02:22 AM
Interesting idea. I think it might make it easier to pass because from what I've observed there are some GG's who don't dress in skirts all that much.

kimdl93
01-18-2012, 09:47 AM
I'm not much for self photography, but what your describing is a little more "plain" version of what I shoot for everyday dressing. Today, I have my wig, forms, corset and fanny enhancer, but over that I have a casual v-neck sweater and jeans. I consider it my blending mode for shopping. I get "mam'd quite often, so I think its working.

DanaR
01-19-2012, 03:38 AM
I think that if you do it right, you should still be able to pull off a feminine look. You see girls that can wear anything and look feminine, I think that is the look you are going for.